08

"Will you guys stop it? This is getting annoying!" 

"No!" They all exclaimed and went back to arguing.

Two minuites later and I got annoyed at there arguing and stood up on the couch which only got the attention of Esme who gave me a warning look.

"SHUT! UP!" They all stopped and stared at me with shock as I glared at them all.

I bet you're confused about what's happening so let me go back a few hours.

A few hours earlier

"I missed you guys so much!" I hugged Waverly and Percy as they came in.

"Should've known you would sense us here." We all laughed as I pulled them to the table with my mates. 

"Edward, Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, and Emmett, these are my friends from camp, Waverly and Percy. Waverly, Percy, these are my mates."

"Damn girl." I blushed as Percy whistled. Apparently my mates didn't like that as they glared at them.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go show them around so I'll see you all soon." I blew them all kisses and pulled the twins all the way out to the parking lot and then to their car when I spotted it.

"We're skipping today. But hurry before my mates know I'm leaving." As I said that the school doors opened and there stood an angry Edward and Emmett. My eyes widened as we hurried in the car and left the parking lot.

"Yes!" I laughed as we escaped. 

"Let's go to the park."

Present time

We were at the park for hours just talking and laughing and having fun until my mates found me and took us all back to their house. Well they took me and Waverly and Percy followed. That's how they met Carlisle and Esme. That's also why they are all currently arguing about how I skipped school.

"Stop ok. I wanted to skip. I dragged them out not the other way around. Now will you all stop shouting at poor Percy. I walked over and gave him a small hug and asked if he was ok. He nodded but mates were still glaring at us. 

I smiled sheepishly as I took a step away from them all. I kept stepping back when I realized someone was missing. I counted all my mates and realized Emmett was missing. The next step I took I bumped into something or someone.

"Going somewhere baby bear?" I huffed and crossed my arms.

"...No." I shrieked when he picked me and held me on his hip.

"I sowwy." I mumbled as I put my head in his neck.

"We can't let you get away with this all the time. Tell your friends to go home and you'll see hem tomorrow." I went to shake my head no but he grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Now." I sighed but nodded.

"You guys go home and I'll see you tomorrow. These are my mates and you should know they won't hurt me." They looked around hesitantly but nodded and walked out but not before they said bye. My mates waited until they heard there car pull away before they turned to look at me.

"Why am I even being punished? I didn't do anything wrong." Carlisle shook his head in disappointment. 

"Good girls don't skip school."

"I'm sorry but I missed my friends and I wanted to catch up with them." I pouted but clung onto Emmett tighter.

"You could've done that after school. Your education is more important."