do you remember me too?

"my name is izuku midoryia," the green haired boy said to you quietly. you head jolted up suddenly and you looked directly at him, your eyes locked to his. 'that kid himiko always talks about? this is so confusing to me,' you thought to yourself, shaking your head before looking back at him. "hm? do you remember me?" he radiated, a promising expression showing on his face. "i think so, but not through anything to do with UA."

"what do you mean, y/n?" aizawa interrupted into the conversation with a confused expression worn on his face. "how do you remember that damn nerd but not me?! i'm obviously better than him!!" bakugo yelled angrily as you rubbed your head due to his volume. "shut up, idiot, you haven't even introduced yourself. you said, and i quote, 'if she doesn't remember me by just my face, she doesn't deserve to know my name again.' so, please, kindly shut up," you spoke almost venomously at him, much different to your old persona they came to know and love.

"y/n, what do you mean?" aizawa repeated, yet more sternly this time. "hm? oh- i'm not exactly sure how to explain it. the name, it just felt so familiar." you told him, choosing it would be better not to mention your wanted villain girlfriend. "can you by any chance place where the name might be familiar from?" he asked, stepping slightly closer to the bed in which you were. "no, not exactly." you lied straight to his face before looking over the faces of the others again. 

"are any other of our names familiar to you?" kaminari asked you, silently hoping you would remember him out of everyone else. "no." you said monotonously. "come on, bro. just tell her your name, you never know. just because she doesn't remember your face doesn't mean anything. she doesn't remember midoryia's face either, only his name. give it a shot," kirishima pushed the blonde to you as you side-eyed him. 

"are you just going to stare at more or are you going to say something?" you taunted with a sarcastic smile. "kastuki bakugou," he said quietly and hesitantly, "what?" you asked him, not hearing him clearly the first time. "my name. it's katsuki bakugou." he repeated slightly louder this time, making your eyes widen. 

as well as izuku's, his name was strangely familiar, but, at first, you couldn't exactly tell from where you remembered him from. you hadn't heard toga talking about him at all, she just had a strange obsession with midoryia that's all. 

"so, you remember me?" he pestered you as you looked deep in thought for a minute or so. "oh shit." you gasped. "what? what's wrong?" kirishima asked your shocked self.

hearing his name again for the second time somehow triggered a memory you hadn't uncovered again when you first ever met him at UA. 

thinking back, it was almost as if you relived the entire memory all over again as if it had just happened yesterday.