Chapter 1

I take a sip from my coffee and sit back, watching a camera on my laptop while listening to the audio in an earpiece.  As I'm watching and listening, I get a call on my phone from my Wife, Kylee. 

"Hello?" I ask.

"Derek! Hi! How are you?" She asks me.

"I'm pretty good, just waiting at this coffee shop for something to happen, ha!" I say, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Hi Dada!" I hear on the other end, and I smile.

"Hey little buddy!" I say, and then I see movement on my monitor and hear talking on my earpiece.  "Damn.  Hey, honey? I have to go.  I'll be home tonight.  Love you guys." I say, hanging up the phone.  I grab my laptop and transfer the feed onto my phone, stuff the laptop into my backpack, and walk towards the warehouse that they are meeting at.  As I'm listening, I hear some men with Mexican accents talking, and I go to the spot where I have my gear.  I put on my bulletproof vest, put my knife in its holster, load my pistol and holster it, put on my mask, and walk towards the warehouse, and I stop outside the door.

"How are we going to transfer all of these drugs?" One of them asks.

"Yeah! I have a whole warehouse of people making Coke and its all piling up!" Another one says.

"We need to think of a way to get our drugs out there again.  Go places that cops don't think to look, I don't know!"  A third one says.  After I'm done, I turn off the video and bust down the door.

"Or maybe you shouldn't make and sell drugs in the most government heavy city in America?" I say, and they draw their guns.  "WOAH, hey, no need to get aggressive," I say, drawing my own pistol.  I show them my FBI badge, and they don't back down.

"Shit, it's a setup! Kill him!" The third guy says, opening fire.  I throw my badge at him, shoot the middle one and the other one, and I throw my knife into the first guys hand, so he can't shoot.

"Taylor to HQ, gang leaders are taken out, need evac." I say into my earpiece.  I sit them up against the wall, tie their arms and legs up, and sit them up against each other and take out a notebook.  "Alright, let's do this the easy way.  Tell me your names, and where you have drug headquarters." I say, and I point at the first guy.  "You.  Talk." I say.

"My name is Kiss My Ass." He says to me, and I write that down.

"Okay, is that first name Kick, middle name My and last name Ass? Or is Kick and My like combined?" I ask him, and then I stand up and kick him in the face.  "Oh! Damn, that says Kiss, not kick.  My bad.  Tell me your name again please." I tell him, sitting him back up.

"My name is Fuck Off Asshole." He tells me, and he spits in my face, so I punch him in the face, knocking teeth out, and then I take my knife out and stab his hand.

"Agent Taylor! Save it for the interrogation room please, not the crime scene." One of my higher ups walks into the warehouse.

"Sorry sir, Mr. Fuck Off Asshole- err, wait, was it Kiss My Ass? I can't remember what he preferred..."

"Enough with the jokes, what did you find out." He asks me, walking me out of the warehouse.

"Nothing Sir, they weren't very talkative.  I can interrogate them back at base if you want." I tell him.

"Just, try not to kill them." He tells me.

"I'll be done before dinner!" I tell him, and I get into a car that drives me to base.  At the base, I watch them be put into separate rooms, and I go into one of them, where I see someone marking stuff down.  "Anything happen yet?" I ask one of the men watching.