Chapter 1

Hi, this is my first story in English. I have already tried writing but so far only in my first language. So my first language is not English, but i hope i manage to describe everything correctly. If there is a mistake in it, I'm sorry in advance. I hope you like it and it won't be horrible.<3

The pictures and drawings are not mine.

Oh and before i forget it will have a boyxboy part in it too so if you don't like these then don't read, please. Thanks, love you 3000<3

------------------------

/Tony/

Nightmares have plagued me since New York. Always the same but it was different now. This time there were no aliens in it, there was no fight... just the Avengers. Everyone lay wounded in front of me, only I swam away without scratches but...but why haven't I been hurt? Did we fight? What happened?

I watched my teammates in horror as they suffered from the pain. Everyone was silent only the painful moans could be heard and as they gasped for air. I looked around and as I looked in front of me I saw Steve lying motionless next to his broken shield. I leaned over to him quickly, I wanted to watch his pulse but suddenly he started gasping for air like he had drowned so far. He grabbed my hand. 

"You...could...have...saved...us" he whispered and lost consciousness, perhaps forever. I watched his opened eyes. 

"Ahhh" I gasped for air. I woke up. Another nightmare that did not let me rest, why was this different now? "Jarvis?!"

"Yes, sir."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Half past three am, sir."

"Thanks, buddy" I nodded. Another sleepless night, I was quite used to it. It's time to go into the workshop and continue with the new suit. But now it wasn't mine, it was Captain America's new suit. I've been working on it for quite some time now, my thoughts wandering many times while planning. Many times I found myself daydreaming about the Captain's buttocks and muscles. But I quickly forgot about these thoughts, because I'm not gay...100% that I'm straight. Yeah i-i like breasts and round buttocks. Yeaah, i love them.

I got down to the workshop and immediately got to work. I looked through the plans so far and noticed that I had messed up something. I measured the dress a number narrower to highlight the important things even more. What the fuck, Stark? To highlight important things? Rather to be more comfortable for him during a fight or whatever he does in it.

After two hours I went up for a third time for coffee. When I got back I asked Jarvis again. 

"Jarvis, what's the time?"

"It's half an hour later than when you last asked, sir." I rolled my eyes.

"Right but what's the time?" I asked again.

"It's half past five am."

"Well, thanks J."

I continued to work and ran out of coffee again. Next time i have to come up with something that will prevent me from running out of coffee. I got up from my chair and walked back to the kitchen in an athlete. I walked quietly up the stairs, I don't want to wake anyone, I'm fine alone ... sometimes in the company of Jarvis. The silence in the kitchen was deafening, grabbing my mug I turned to go back to work if someone didn't scare me.

"Can I have some?" Steve asked me as he yawned. 

"Shit!" I poured myself my coffee. Fuck!

"Language" He smiled sleepily at me . Aww he's so cute...What actually fuck, Tony again?

"I don't care, old man. You fucking scared me!" I growled at him..

"Tony"he sighed "first I'm sorry" he took a break "second...LANGUAGE" he laughed into my face.

"Hmm...really funny." I smirked at him as I grabbed my coffee spotted athlete. And I simply took off my top so he could see my arc reactor and of course my muscles as well. I grinned at him and walked past him, feeling his gaze on my back.

That would have been the first part, I hope you like it and it hasn't been very horrible ... Would I continue anyway? Or should I leave because two are so bad? O God I don't have much confidence ... anyway thank you for reading and voting. I LOVE YOU 3000!<3