Chapter 2

Hey guys, I just want to thank you for reading the story and for voting. I hope this part won't be that awful either. Love you 3000<3

-----------

/Steve/

After I woke up I went out to the kitchen for water. The way I got to the door I saw Tony making coffee for himself. Who knows how many mugs he drank today...It doesn't do him any good. It was as charming as he tried to make it in silence. My gaze wandered over his shoulder as he reached for his mug his muscles tensed a little. Since he was only an athlete and a boxer with quite a lot to see from his body. He turned around before I spoke. 

"Can I have some?" I asked...what-? Why did i say that? I don't even drink coffee.

He was frightened and covered himself with the whole mug of coffee."Shit!" he said angrily.

---

Then he just simply took off his top. I just stood in the doorway and admired her beautiful upper body. Now he was just standing in front of me in a boxer. Oh my god, how is he so hot?...I mean he's the sexiest man alive, right? And he's just standing here in front of me right now in a pair of underpants. I think I'm dreaming. Could I have an even more wonderful morning? Well,Stark walked past me and I could smell his cologne. Does he use cologne? Early in the morning? I was thinking about this when I found myself staring at Tony's back ... it's good that my saliva didn't flow out. God, why is he straight? I mean if I was him I would get anyone I wanted, literally anyone. Steve, you have to finish this ... there's no point in dreaming about him.

I shook my head to see if I would stop dreaming about Stark.I drank a glass of water and went down to train. I couldn't train with full force throwing, my thoughts revolved around just one thing and that was none other than Tony Stark. I couldn't help but think about it, I know it's bad and I shouldn't do it but I can't stop.

 "Good morning" I looked back and saw Natasha standing in the doorway in a tracksuit.

"Morning" I turned back to the box bag and started hitting.

"What's the problem big guy?" Natasha asked as she came towards me

."Nothing" I whispered.

"Yeah, yeah everything fine...don't come with this shit" She looked at me.

"Lang-" I started saying but it was interrupted.

"Language...I know..." she was still looking at me "So?"

"Do you really want to know?" I asked.

"Duh..." She nodded and she started drinking water.

"Well" I took a break "Tony was specifically undressed in front of me" as I told her, Natasha began to drown. She swallowed the water and began to cough.

"What the f-"I looked at her disapprovingly. "What happened? And how? Please tell me everything about this."

"Nothing happened in particular ... I just scared him... by accident, he poured himself his coffee and then took off his dirty athlete"

"He likes you" She winked at me.

"What no, absolutely not"

"Yeah absolutely not..." 

TIME SKIP

/Steve/

After dinner I sat on the couch in the living room talking to Bruce. "Do you know what Tony has been working on lately?"I asked.