Cuddles with Karl

A/n:Hey this is my first story also my friend is new to making stories on this as well I hope you enjoy both our stories this story is about you and Karl cuddling and doing stuff couples do I hope you enjoy this😊

Word count:379

It was early in the morning you really don't want to get up so you stayed in bed Karl on the other hand he was out with friends you didn't want to bug him so you went back to sleep (couple hours later) Karl woke you up because you have been sleeping to long "babe wake up! "Karl said in a soft voice he kissed you on the forehead you start to wake up "Karl I don't want to get out of bed" you said that while you were stretching your arms Karl smiled "if you don't get up I will hug you to death" Karl started to giggle at the way you didn't want to get up "fine then I will have to get you up myself" you were about to roll over to the other side of the bed but Karl pulled you out of bed (you were wearing one of Karl's hoodies and a pear of shorts)
You started to scream quietly so you didn't make the neighbours mad.

"Karlll put my me down" you said quietly "hmmmmm let me think about that nope" Karl said that with a smile once you both got to the couch "Babe I'm cold can we Cuddle please" you said with a smile "sure anything for you sweetie Heart" you got the blanket and put it over You to Karl pulled you closer to his chest his hand rubbing your back as he cuped your face then kissing you gently on the lips as you fall asleep in his arms as he is carrying you to put you back to bed you have a strong grip of his arm "please stay with me in bed" Karl was happy that you wanted him to stay with you he got changed into some comfortable clothes and crawled into bed and cuddled with you until you both fell asleep!!!

A/n:This was a short story but I still hope you enjoyed it bye bye now