an introduction :)

Hello fellow readers of Wattpad.

I just wanted to give you a small intro into Belle's life as obviously she's a character I've created so her backstory is unknown! So here's a peak into her...

Belle Sparrow,
- 18 soon to be 19.
- Tanned (ish) skin with brown eyes and shoulder length brown hair.
- She has beads in her hair, similar to Jack
- Middle name is Kate (just a random fact I thought I'd throw in there)
- Commonly nicknamed Be

So yeah! That's Belle. I imagine her to be very similar to Jack in terms of her wittiness and people skills but she's going to have a lot more fire than Jack and be quite blunt.

Obviously Jack's older and is her older brother.

----------

A/N

Hello my loves,

I've been writing this story since April and have really struggled to find motivation to write it. However recently I have found both time and motivation to write this, I can't promise that it will be regularly updated but I will try my best.

This is of course my first Wattpad story and I would appreciate gentleness towards this story and my rusty writing skills.

If I make a mistake (which I guarentee I will) don't be afraid. Just point it out! But be kind in doing so please.

I really enjoy the Pirates Of the Caribbean series and have enjoyed writing this and hope you share the same love for it that I do! As the story progresses please feel free to add comments to lines: opinions, theories and emotion towards whats going on! I know personally when I'm reading Wattpad I enjoy reading other peoples comments and writing my own. So I encourage you to do so.

I can't wait to share this story with you all :)

Hope you enjoy!

Thank you lovelies!
-isimpforpeterpan