CHAPTER SIX

I looked at Mr Gibbs, "Its been a good run matey. Even if it ends like this."

I've had this feeling many times before, the feelin' where you look around and realise everything you been through.

"It aint over Belle..." He looked at me and placed a hand on my right shoulder, "We can fight through it."

"You're right..." I nodded, I turned to the crew. Stood on a barrel and screamed over all the noise, "LISTEN HERE YOU SCALLYWAGS." The crew aboard the interceptor looked at me. "We are not cowards! We did not come all the way to Isla De Muerta to save a girl and then run! WE ARE PIRATES, WE DON'T TAKE FEAR." One pirates shouted agreeing with me, they all looked round nodding. "WE CAN TAKE THEM, NOW THEN WHOS READY!?"

"AYE AYE"
"ME!!"
"ARGHH"
"LETS HAVE EM"

All different shouts of encouragement, "MEN TO YOUR STATIONS!" I looked at Barbossa, he looked back at me. Smiled. "Are you ready men?" I screamed a last time.

"AYE AYE!"

Will smiled at me, blushed a little and looked at the deck before going to the edge of the boat.

I looked at Barbossa once again, pointed and shouted at him, "This is for me brother!"

Barbossa grunted and raised his sword to the sky.
Will held his hand up to the sky.
"FIRE!" screached Barbossa swinging his sword down,

"NOW!" Will shouted copying Barbossa but with his hand instead.

"FIRE ALL!" Elizabeth... who knew she could shout like that.

Might as well chip in too..
"SEND EM TO THE DEPTHS LADS!"

All cannons fired at once and a massive boom echoed through the sea, then continued in much smaller waves.

A smug look on Barbossa's face grew as The Interceptor were taking more damage than The Pearl. The ship be rocking a lot harder than The Pearl.

But both ships may be fast but neither is indestructable.

I looked at Elizabeth she seemed to really be enjoying the whole cannon thing. I grabbed her arm,

"Swann!"

She looked at me confused,"Call me Elizabeth" she shouted back to me over the cannons.

"Elizabeth yes yes whatever, no time for formalities right now!" I pass her a sword, "Can you use it?" She grabbed it by the blade and i grabbed it back quick, "Clearly not... right then." She looked at me confused and back at her hand, flipping Princess got a paper cut. "Listen here Elizabeth! Those pirates on that ship will jump over onto our ship soon, savvy?" She nodded, "they come baring no mercy, you need to defend yourself aye?"

"Yes." She nodded, her eyes enlarged with slight fear. Ha enlarged... Ugh, Be get a grip.

I nodded and looked around a wee bit, "Use something to hit them, wood anything lass! A sword if you've figured that holding the blade cuts you..." She looked at me embarassed, can't believe a pretty lass like her can't use a sword. It's bloody stupid. "Stay with me lass, you'll be fine. Savvy?"

She nodded, "Yes."

A cannon ball shot right past mine and Elizabeths faces as we was talking, I grabbed her and pulled her down to the deck floor. I crawled with her over to the side of the ship hiding behind the gunwales.

"We could use a few more ideas lass!" Gibbs said looking at Elizabeth.

She looked straight at me and Will, "Your turn!"