Closer 6

Closer

Sometimes one just needs to feel somebody a little bit closer.

You're staring into Addison's eyes again, and you're thinking about confessing how much you're into her but you're scared, so you just keep staring.

Addison is staring at you, too, and her pupils are wide, and her green irises are sparking.

She really is so pretty.

"Come to bed with me, Addison," you say with lust, and hold your hand out to her, and you hope that she gets the message.

She's single, so what's the harm? You could kiss her. You could touch her. You could make love to her all night long-

You're thinking all of these things as you reach for her, pulling her close to you, and you're leaning in, and she's leaning in, and your eyes are closed until you wait for a while.

And then you open them again because she's not moving anymore.

"What, do you not wanna kiss me? Oh, I'm sorry. What a faux-pas... We can just be friends. Heh, heh..." you sigh, and you look down on your feet.

"Oh, no it's not that, it's- well it's a bit soon, I'm not officially divorced yet, and you've been drinking..." says Addison.

"I'm not drunk-drunk, just tipsy-" you pout.

"Mm, better safe than sorry," Addison does lean in to kiss your forehead.

"Mm, more of that please," you whine.

"Sorry, can't," Addison smiles.

"Why not," you ask her.

"I promised Cristina," Addison smiles.

"That you wouldn't kiss me?" you ask her.

"That I wouldn't take advantage of you," says Addison.

"I'd be the one taking advantage of you. I'd be taking advantage all evening and I'd take all your clothes off, and then I'd-" you try talking dirty to Addison in your most seductive voice, but she's not budging an inch.

"Okay, all of this sounds lovely," Addison says, and she's blushing so you think you're winning, "but we're not gonna do any of that tonight. I appreciate you having me stay, and we can just lie down together and sleep, and we'll talk more in the morning," Addison offers.

"I really like you, Addison-"

There, you said it. It's out there, it's out loud. And now Addison knows.

"I like you too, Meredith-" Addison smiles.

Her eyes light up for you, and you can tell that your eyes are lit up for her.

"You do?" You say shyly.

"I do," Addison giggles. "Now come on, it's getting late," Addison smiles.

"Oh right, the bedroom's upstairs, I'll show you. The washroom is here you can go first, let me know if you need any clothes," you smile.

"Clothes would be great, believe it or not, I didn't plan this," Addison giggles.

"Okie, you can wear my pajamas," you smile.

"And you'll be wearing...?" Addison teases.

"Hey, I own more than one set of pajamas... Unless you want me to be wearing nothing," you try.

"Haha, good one Meredith," Addison laughs. "Pajamas are just alright for tonight."

"Okay," you say, and Addison's finished so you get ready for bed before you join her.