(30) Final Chapter

Ariel's POV:
It's been 6 years ago since I met Frankie and I gotta say that it was the best thing that ever ever happened to me. Frankie and I are engaged and we're going to get married in 1 month. We have managed to get through our ups and downs. Like every relationship has them we have managed to stay together for a very long time and many more years to come. I wanna have a family were we all get along and love each other because I know that the "perfect " families don't exist.
(Skip to wedding day)
Ahh, finally it's the day, I'm so nervous. I had chosen this dress with my best friend and my mom. I fell in love with it when I saw it and thought that it is perfect. (Dress above, in picture) My mom helped me get ready and I went to the salon to get my hair and makeup done early in the morning. Camila and I have also managed to stay together through thick and thin. I'm so thankful to have a friend like her, she's always there for me when I really need her. Frankie and I decided to do something just for our families and close friends.
Frankie's POV:
I was ready and really nervous. The day I've been waiting for is finally here. I'm glad that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with her. She's been my world ever since I met her. I love her and I can't wait to have a beautiful family with her. I never thought that I was getting married to the girl that I bumped into in one of my sister's concert.
The End ❤️

A/N
I don't know what I think of this. Comment and vote if you liked this. Just give me your opinions on this. I would really appreciate it. 👍😊💕