From Me, The Moon (lav)

Luna, goddess of the moon, sat at her desk, shimmering dress shaping the delicate curves of her body and flowing hair cascading down her back like a silver waterfall. The stars shined through the windows all around the room and casted a faint enchanting light over everything. She held a quill in her hand, hesitant to press it to the paper for fear of what, she didn't know. 

Taking a deep breath, she began to scrawl out elegant letters on the parchment.

Dearest Sol,

It's been two years since the Split. Daytime suits you, I must admit, and I rather enjoy the night, but I do miss the times we've had together. I know you've seen me watching you during the in-between times when we both live in the fiery orange skies. Do you still remember me? Do you still remember the kisses we shared when we were alone? Do my lips take you back to those days when it was just me and you and no one else in the world?

I miss you. I'm sorry for the mistakes I made, the sins I committed, and I regret it so much. Will you ever forgive me? Or will you just watch as I try to pick up all the pieces of my shattered life?

I dream of you often. I dream of your laugh, and the way you'd tease me for how I'd furrow my brow whenever I was deep in thought. I dream of your strong arms, and how they once held me close to you. 

Please tell me if those years are over, if it's too late. Tell me if my sins are too much for your heart to forgive me for. Tell me if you're still in love with me, because I know I'm still in love with you. Can I win? Can I still earn your trust, your friendship, your love, even after all this time, and all that's happened?

To the boy who first lit the flame in my heart, do you still remember me? Does your heart still remember my name?

I love you, always and forever.

From me, The Moon. 

Another story, done!! Sorry this one is sooo short, especially compared to the last one. I wasn't expecting it to be, and then it was, haha. 

I've been super busy these past few days, and my life is gonna continue being a chaotic mess for a while, so don't expect many updates with any of my books (not just this one) anytime soon.

Ily!! Bye! ✌

//358 words//