Små Grodorna (Tempest×Norum)

Hello everyone, I wrote this oneshot about Joey and John of Europe. It's longer than my previous shots, so it'll take some time to read. Hope you like it!

John woke up to something tickling his nose. He tried to blow it away, but it wasn't working. He opened his eyes, and saw the hair of his best friend everywhere.

He stroked the head which was lying on his chest. It was Joey. He was still sleeping and he looked absolutely peacefully.

John observed his friend for a longer while. He was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and for some reason he still had his boots on. Beside the bed, there was lying his leather jacket and motorcycle helmet.

For some reason, John couldn't remember what happened yesterday. He was observing Joey for a while more, when he noticed a small bruise on his cheek. John quickly turned Joey's head, so he could take a better look at the bruise.

"Aww you poor thing," whispered John and gently pressed his lips against the bruise. That woke Joey up.

He looked around in confusion, before he realised where he actually was; In Norum's room. He laid back on John's chest, but when he noticed it's not a pillow, he jumped up on his feet and shrieked a bit.

Just then John realised that he waz wearing no t-shirt. He quickly covered his upper body, bofore turning to look at Joey.

"Good morning, sleepy," said John.

"Uhm, Hi," said Joey awkwardly.

After a while, he noticed that Joey had more bruises than just that one. He had some on his arms, one on his neck and probably even some on his legs.

He started to feel his own body hurting a bit. And then his head. He made a loud hissing sound.

"Are you ok?" asked Joey when he heard him hiss.

"I guess. Probably just hangover. I have no idea what happened yesterday, but apparently I was drinking a LOT."

"Yeah, you really were," said Joey and laughed.

"We were at a bar yesterday with boys, and Ian may have or may have not challenged you into a vodka-shot battle. But that fucking cheater just pretended to be drinking, but you weren't so you got wasted," explained Joey.

"Then you started to hit on random people in the bar, not caring about their genders. It was quite hilarious, because you came to one really big guy, and said Hello baby. Wanna fuck? Then he looked at you like if you were a witch and punched you into the face," said Joey with a laugh in the end.

"That explains my hurting nose, does it look that bad?" askes John.

"Nah, it looks okay," lied Joey.

"And what about you? How did you get those bruises?" asked John.

"You started to hit on a girl, who was apparently married. Her husband had some friends there, and they stayed to beat the shit out of you. I couldn't just observe, so i tried to help you, but got beaten aswell. Then, they threw us out of the bar. Ian thought it was all funny, and laughed like crazy. Maybe he was just drunk, who knows. Well, and after they threw us out, we went to your house on my motorbike. I almost carried you upstairs and then you just fell into your bed to sleep. I was so tired too, so i just took off my jacket and kinda fell onto you," explained Joey, while John was carefully listening.

"It's so sorry that you had to get hurt because of my mistakes," said John and gently rubbed Joey's bruised cheek.

"It's ok. I'm sure you'd do the same," said Joey and placed his head on John's shoulder.