✨Playground ✨

I decided that we should go to the park. I made sure everyone had their lunches and drinks with them.

"Alright everyone I want to hold hands because we will be crossing the road in a few"

Because all the boys wanted to hold Eboni's hand. Shoto looked at me and said

"Can I hold your hand miss, Katsuki and Izuku can hold Eboni's hand"

" Alright then.. ok everyone we going to cross now"

As we cross the street, the park was full of kids, some parents were chatting and others sitting on the bench watching their kids play. I led my students to a empty bench and said

" Ok kids I'll hold on your lunches and have fun playing and behave Katsuki" I pointed at him and smiled as he rolled eyes

" Come on guys" Eboni grabbed Shoto hand dragging to the swings as the boy followed behind them.

'Poor Shoto blushing like crazy'

I pulled a Attack on Titan Manga and started reading and keeping an eye on the children. I noticed some old women were watching me and then looking at my students.

'Um excuse me can I help you and why are you looking at my children'

I slowly close my Manga and gave a 'wtf you looking at' face which they ignored.
I walked to the group of women and crossed my arms.

"Hi I see that you ladies staring pretty hard at me and my children. I don't mind you admiring me and how beautiful I am from a far! It's the Melanin✨ I know! But Ima leave off with Only ONE Warning! Keep your eyes away from my children! Im not going to say this again!!...You hear me!" I gave them each a deadly glare before they could say anything, I left because I ain't afraid to burn a bitch. I return to my bench and continue to reading and watching my children.

✨Time Skip ✨

The children sat on the bench having their lunches, I looked at my phone noticing the time. 'We should get going the parents will be arriving soon Aww I don't want them to go'

"Hey kids it's time to go"

When the finished their lunches we started heading back the daycare. I let the children play with the toys or read while I prepare them to leave. Then I heard a knock on the door it's was Toshi ready to pick up Eboni.

"Eboni its time to go"

"Coming I hope to see you guys next time" Eboni the boy each a hug and waved goodbye then running to her father,Toshi.

"Behave and listen to your dad Eboni" I gave Eboni a hug and waved to Toshi.
"Thank you for letting me spend time with her"

" Of course Y/n anytime I'll see you around" he winked and then he picked up Eboni before leaving.

'Ooo baby Toshi your confidence is showing 😋😏🤤'

Another knock was on the door and it was Izuku's mother and Katsuki's parents at the door. Izuku and Katsuki ran to their parents giving them eachother a hug. The parents thanked and waved goodbye to me saying " We'll see you tomorrow" or " Thank you so much"

Shoto held my hand tightly and looked at me.

"Can I stay with you a little bit more" He whispered.

"Yes you can baby let's go read book together until your parents come"

Ten minutes past by, a knock was on the door, I opened the door to see Shoto' s mother there without the father. Shoto ran to his mother having her a big hug. They waved goodbye before getting a limo. I gave a sigh and return to the daycare and started giving everything a deep cleaning tables, chairs, floors and cubies etc. When I was done I locked the windows and doors. I shift into my dragon form flying to the night thinking about having a long bath and ordering takeout food.

 I shift into my dragon form flying to the night thinking about having a long bath and ordering takeout food

Hey everyone I hope you the chapter! I'm really like the way this story is going!..

Question: When the next season for Attack on titan?! I can't wait! Please no spoilers lol I havent read the Manga!🥺✌🏾

✨I'll edit and fix mistakes later on