six

6th December 2020

Bella hasn't always been an innocent girl. She used to drink and go to parties all during her high school years. To say she was only 19, her habits didn't change much as Wilbur was around. But tonight was a different night to say it was now 12:15 am.

Loud music echoed through the large house, the base made objects rattle and the house shake. The venomous smell of weed; strong alcohol filled the atmosphere. Bodies were pressed against one another drunkenly dancing to the rhythm of the music. Some people were dancing, smoking and drinking the night away. Including Bella.

The Brunette took another shot as she felt the burning sensation of vodka burn her throat. Isabella missed the sensation. She began giggling as she threw the ping pong ball into the opponent's cup. She continued playing the alcoholic game till all her cups were gone. Soon enough she has dragged out of the house and put in a car. She couldn't process what was happening. Soon enough she passed out.

Bella woke up the next day with the biggest headache she's ever had. She missed partying till she passed out. But not till she found out she was at her house that she lived with Wilbur. She quickly got out of bed and headed downstairs for some water. She spoke up when she saw the gigantic man standing there.

'On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you hate me?' Bella questioned.

'You've fucked up.' He replied with no emotion.

' Oh come on it was a high school reunion.' She smirked.

'I have 5 people worried about you, your fans are questioning where you've been and you scared the shit out of me sneaking out.' Wilbur explained as he passed her the water.

'Shit.' She stated as she grabbed her phone. She scrolled through all of Twitter to see tweets from many fans saying 'Is Bella okay?" or "Wilbur is she alive?'. She then went through her private DMS to see Tubbo, Tommy, Sapnap and George all messaged her. She replied to them all but Dream on the other hand. 75 missed calls and 82 messages. She decided to message the group chat.

epic swag gamers

12:30 pm

pissboy do you think she's okay?

snapmap Wilbur said she's home. I wonder what happened.

Gogy She'll message us when she's awake.

3:00pm

baby bell I am so sorry for worrying you all.

pissboy Jesus Bella what happened?

gogy you okay?

snapmap Wilbur told me what you did

babybell fuck

pissboy you gonna tell us?

babybell I went to a school reunion??

snapmap truthfully

babybell well it isn't a full lie

gogy Bella went to a party for the first time? cute

babybell not my first thank you very much

babybell I haven't been to one in ages it's an old habit of drinking and partying

gogy sorry

pissboy and you didn't tell me?

snapmap I think she should have told Wilbur not you

babybell I'm fine now dw guys <3