"𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜, 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒"

Draco Malfoy, the love of your life. The guy who brought you happiness and the one who made you feel love had left to another town and you don't know if he's coming back.

This is LONG

• • •

{3rd year, 1993}

You were walking down the corridor and bumped into a person. You look up saw the most handsome man and he looks down to see what he bumped into.

"I'm so sorry." You apologized when you bumped into him.

"It's alright." Draco said. You already knew him and you never expected him to be nice.

You slightly smile at him and walked away, heading to your next class.

(Skip a few hours)

You are now in the Great hall having lunch with your friends and you felt eyes on you so you look where you might being looked at. You turned around to look at the Slytherin table and saw the only one, Draco Malfoy. When he saw that you turned around, he looked away but he knew that you saw him looking at you.

"U-um, Hey Y/b/f, (your best friend name) I forgot that I needed to do homework. I'll see you later." You lied and got up cause you wanted to know if Draco will follow you.

As you were walking, you heard footsteps walking behind you. You turn around and see Draco coming your way.

"Hi, there." Draco greeted you. You thought he was going to make fun of you but didn't.

"Oh. Hello Malfoy." You greeted back.

"U-umm i wanted to say that umm if you wanted to be friends?" Draco said. "Cause I think that you're a nice and sweet girl to be friends with.'' He adds. You looked surprised that he said that and that he's never nice.

"Oh. Umm sure. I would love to." You reply with a slight smile. Draco send a smile back to you.

{End of Flash Back}

You had the flash back when you guys became friends and how he is nice to you.

You have another flash back where he confessed his feelings and  ask you to be his girlfriend  and how he was nervous to say it to you. You think it's adorable when he gets nervous.

{5th year, 1995, flashback}

Draco has been avoiding you for 3 weeks from now on and you didn't know why. You thought you did something wrong. So, you decided to talk him.

After classes you wanted to talk to Draco about why he has been avoiding you. You spot him talking with Blaise Zabini and Pansy Parkinson. You went up to him and when he saw you walking up to him, he started getting nervous and his face going pale.

"Draco, can we talk?" You ask him as you walk up to him. His breathing was shaking and his face was all red.

"U-uhm. S-sure." He stutter. You walked him to a empty classroom and you both walked in and you shut the door behind you. You looked at him and said.