Prologue: I have a Crush?

It was a normal day at U.A. Class 1A had just come back from the island (the second movie) a few days ago. The boys and girls are casually talking in the living room.

Katsuki Bakugo: NO WAY MY ARMS ENDED UP LIKE DEKU'S DID?!

Denki Kaminari: I was out so I didn't see anything.

Tenya Lida: well some of us were out or fighting another villain

Izuku Midoriya: well the important thing is that we now finally get to rest.

Ochako Uraraka: Finally, we always bring villains attention

Izuku Midoriya: Wonder why we are so popular with villains

They all go to their dorm room except Deku and Uraraka.

Izuku Midoriya mind: I'm with a girl alone in the living room what do I do?! what do I say?!

Izuku Midoriya: Sooo... the sun is shining

Ochako Uraraka: It's night time

Izuku Midoriya: I MEANT THE MOON

Ochako Uraraka: Deku?

Izuku Midoriya: Yes?

Izuku Midoriya's mind: CRAP WHAT HAPPENED NOW?!

Ochako Uraraka: Thank you for saving me from nine back at the island a while back. It means a lot to me. I wasn't able to tank you earlier.

Izuku Midoriya: Y- your welcome. I won't let anyone ever hurt you Ochako.

Ochako Uraraka: O////O t- thanks.

Izuku Midoriya: I should be thanking you?

Ochako Uraraka: HuH?

Izuku Midoriya: yeah, without you, we would have a disadvantage, you helped a lot with all those rocks you trowed at nine.

Ochako Uraraka: t- thanks again deku, you really can make me feel strong.

Izuku Midroiya: Yeah, now we gotta go to sleep.

Ochako Uraraka: can I ask a question first?

Izuku Midoriya: Y- yeah sure uraraka.

Ochako Uraraka: D- do you think I can beat you in a one vs one battle?

Izuku Midoriya: didn't knew you played video games, what game? I don't have many.

Ochako Uraraka: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I meant in combat silly, kinda like in a sports fest battle.

Izuku Midoriya: that kind of battle 🤣🤣🤣 silly me- wait? 😳 that kind of battle?

Ochako Uraraka: Yeah, you say I am strong, so I was thinking as a random thought maybe I can beat you.

Izuku Midoriya: well to be honest I don't know, it depends on the field we're in and the skill level we have in that moment so it depends, but if we were to fight right now then I don't really knows, it depends.

Ochako Uraraka: oh- ok, well good night deku.

Izuku Midoriya: Good night uraraka.

Later the two go to bed and deku has some thoughts to himself.

Izuku Midoriya: I didn't want to admit it but I have a crush on uraraka, I tried to deny it thinking we were just friends plus I don't think she feels the same way, I appreciate her friendship but...

Deku has a quick flash back of the first time he meet uraraka at the entrance of UA, he almost fell down on his own two feet but luckily, uraraka was able to stop him from falling by using her quirk. It was the first time a girl talked to him.

Izuku Midoriya: ...but I wanna be more then just friends, I want to be her boyfriend but what are the chances she thinks of me that high. I tried to keep this to myself and so far it seems to work. I guess I'll just go to sleep and figure this out later.

Deku falls asleep hoping that his feelings for uraraka will go away soon, but he didn't know that feelings are too hard to lose. The next couple of weeks he tried to hide it from everyone, it worked for the moment but feelings can't be hidden forever.

End of Prologue...

I know this Chapter is short but this is just a prologue so don't expect it to be too long, also this is a 27 chapter long story so this will take a long time to finish, but it will be with the wait, I promise.