Known as Bruce's Friend to Hulk's Lover's Host

While working on a whole different project, Bruce and Tony began to talk about random things, like how Bruce controlled his anger or how he should move into Stark Tower, but knowing Bruce, he disagreed for my sake and Hulk's, for if Bruce did move to the tower, he knew that I would not go with him and that would make Hulk anxious to know how I am doing everyday, especially with my dangerous tendencies. Over the year that I had Bruce living with me, Hulk and my other self have become attached to the other's person and made it their goal to protect one another from any type of harm, so when they didn't know how the other was doing, they would begin to cause both Bruce and I literal anxiety till we saw one another again. While the two adults were distracted, I made sure to continue to try and update the S.H.I.E.L.D's system to make the search go faster, while also making sure that Bruce didn't accidentally say my real name or any kind of information about me that I don't want people to know.

          Out of nowhere, Tony decided to shock Bruce with a little electric rod, and Bruce's noise of surprise making my other self flash into my eyes for a second, the changing of my eyes, even though just for a second, catching Bruce's attention as he looked over at me with a reassuring look. Steve came in the minute Tony began moving away from Bruce and yelled at the billionaire in warning.

"Hey! Are you trying to get everyone on this ship killed? No offense Doctor." Steve quickly added to his sentence, making sure that he hadn't offended the other male.

"None taken. Just know that I wouldn't have come onto this ship if I hadn't been sure that I could handle...pointy objects. I would advise not causing me any kind of surprise that might alarm my friend though, she gets quite protective of me, and any sign that I've been given pain causes her to...lash out at the person who caused my reaction." Bruce told the other two males in warning, not wanting me to lash out at them without them knowing why.

"Alright. Not cause Bruce pain in front of the moody teen, add that to my list of things to not do. I honestly want to see what you mean by lash out. Like, does she have super powers that cause harm? Does she also have an alter ego? Would she try and kill me or anyone else? So many questions, and still no answers. Guess I'll have to try and find out." Tony mused, putting down the electric rod that he had used to shock Bruce and typed something down on his phone.

"Is everything a joke to you, Stark?" Steve asked incredulously, his eyes narrowed in disbelief.

"Pfft, funny things are." Tony snorted, pulling out a bag of blueberries, immediately catching my undivided attention as I stared at the bag hungrily, thoughts blowing through my mind at how delicious the blueberries inside the bag looked.

'Can I have one? Should I ask? Is he going to offer me one? Oooo! Look! That one has a purple slouch on it! Man, blueberries are the best. Maybe, after this, I can get Bruce to buy me a whole bunch of blueberries to eat while we work. Or maybe we could stop at some sort of local berry farm before we go back to Kolkata. Mmmm, that sounds so good. Hmm, I wonder what they are talking about now. Steve looked mad when he left. Maybe I should have paid attention rather than go on fantasizing about Tony's blueberries and all that...Maybe.'

The minute I zoned back into the real world, Natasha entered the room and was asking for Bruce to be removed from here. Her words immediately caught my attention as I stood up to my full height and narrowed my eyes at the adults who were entering the lab now. I slowly stalked over to Bruce's side and sneered at everyone else as they began to argue about what should happen, not really paying attention to my surroundings or what everyone was saying, only feeling the need to stay near Bruce as he began to talk about he had previously tried to kill himself and had failed because of Hulk. Cautiously I put my hand in Bruce's as my breathing patterns began to pick up at the thought of Bruce dying on me or leaving me behind.

With his other hand, Bruce hand picked up Loki's staff that had been sitting on the table behind us, making everyone around us begin to get twitchy, the sight of their hands on their guns or other weapons making my eyes glow a shining silver instead of their chocolate brown and my hair faded into a sunshine golden instead of its bronze color. The sight of my features changing causes all the people around us to change their attention onto me, instead of Bruce, as I began to show them my canines in warning. Calmly, Fury and Natasha moved their hands away from their holsters, Thor and Steve moving their personalized weapons down, and Tony visibly relaxing as he knew that I would not attack unless they actually hurt Bruce.

Suddenly, the alarm I had set for the Tesseract searcher went off as it had found the location of where the Tesseract is currently. Quickly, Bruce put Loki's scepter back onto the table and walked over to the nearest laptop that I had been on, my features going back to normal as I followed after him calmly. The room erupted into chaos once again as Tony and Steve began to argue about who would be going to where the Tesseract was first. Once I saw the location, I facepalmed as Bruce gasped and we were about to tell the group what the location was, only for an explosion below us to happen, Bruce, Natasha, and I all falling down to the level below us. I landed next to Bruce with a large gasp for air as my back hit the ground. My eyes shot open wide as I attempted to get air back into my lungs, my body still shocked at the feeling from the fall.

All I heard were the sounds of Bruce becoming the Hulk and Natasha making a promise that she would never be able to keep. The minute Hulk was fully out and done chasing Natasha for a bit, he came back to where I was laying and picked my small frame up, cradling me close to his chest protectively then took off in the direction Natasha had been running. My consciousness faded as Hulk laid me down carefully in a hallway...

(Sorry for the shorter chapter, I'm juggling getting ready to move, so please forgive me. Vote, Comment, and stay safe.)