The Aftersmash Part 2

"Yeah I'll have a pacpatty and a large fry with a pellet pumper (their shake) to go please" said the customer. That's right! Good ol' Pacman is a fast food restauranteur. "I'll have that right up sir" said Pacman. "A pacpatty, large fries, and a pellet pumper to go." "Alright I've got it on the stove" said Ness. "Tell him I'll have it in 5." Just then, a robber came in to the restaurant! "Who are you?!?!" yelled Pacman. "I go by 3xD." "I'm here to get all of the money from all of the PacDonalds." "You'll never get the money from me!" yelled Pacman. "Oh yeah?" replied 3xD. 3xD leaped up to the cash register and ran of with it. "Oh no!" replied Ness. "Get him with your frier grease!" yelled Pacman. Ness ran with the grease towards 3xD. 3xD then tripped Ness and Ness got frier grease all over himself. "It burns too much to move!" yelled Ness in agonizing pain. Pacman ran as fast as he could to catch up with 3xD. 3xD brought some jet boots he stole and flew away. "Darn it" said Pacman. Pacman called his friend Clyde and said "Dude. Someone stole my cash register and ran. You're a police officer so you may be able to help." "I'll be right on it" said Clyde. Pacman saw 3xD in the distance. "He's on Inky Street." Pacman told Clyde. "Perfect! I'm already there." replied Clyde. Pacman and Clyde eventually surrounded 3xD. 3xD squashed Clyde with no one knows. Then all of a sudden, Pacman's friends, Blinky and Pinky caught up to and held down 3xD. "Let go of me you freaks of nature!" yelled 3xD. "No!!!!!!!!" replied Pacman, Blinky, and Pinky. 3xD was thrown in jail, PacDonalds became more popular than it had in years, and Blinky and Pinky got an award of honor.

Thanks for reading my ninjas!!! I have a challenge for you. The first one to figure out who 3xD is and write in the comments gets to be a character on the next part of the book!!!!!