Chapter- 3

"Your crazy!" Jay said throwing his hands in the air. "Oh my grrr, you're over reacting!" Jinxx shouted. "I'm with Jay, you might not be able to 're-wright' your destiny, who knows what'll happen to you and Lloyd," Kai said folding his arms. "Anyway, don't cha need to sleep?" Jinxx said glancing at the sky. Jay yawned his cut little yawn that made his eyes close. His head fell onto Jinxx's shoulder, her face went a light pinkish-greenish color withen secconds. Jinxx wasn't human, so of course her blush would be a different color. Kai, Lloyd, and Cole started laughing, Garmadon's eyes narrowed at Jay. "Oh my GOD!" Kai said throughout gasps of breath and laughs. Jinxx did a low growl, her face turning a brighter shade then it already was. "If you guys ever do date, Jay'll be the girl," Cole laughed. Jinxx let out another low growl. "I hardly know him anyway..." Jinxx mumbled playing with Jay's hair. "Awwww they're so cute!" Lloyd laughed yawning.

~Timeskip of lazyness~

(I'm better with 1st person not 3rd person =3)

~Jay's P.O.V~

"Mmmmm..." I slowly awoke to Jinxx playing with my hair, her right eye light blue with an icy feeling twards the center of her eye. I tryed acting as if I was still sleeping, but I could feel the heat raising on my face so Jinxx could possibly see I wasn't. 'How long has she been watching..... me sleep?' I thought opening my eye a little to see if Jinxx noticed that I made a noise, but what I saw was her face a pinkish-greenish color. 'Was she sick? Or....?' I thought to myself looking around, eyes still open a tiny bit. "Awww. He's so cute when he sleeps," Jinxx mumbled and purred. My mind was telling me to move but for some unexplained reason, I didn't. Wait, did she just purr? What? Jinxx kept purring for some reason, I thought she was a.... wolf.... Who knows anymore. Oh well. I was ok sleeping on her lap, it was comfy. I tryed not to giggle when she placed her hand onto my right cheek. She slowly kissed my forehead. My face was so red, I tryed NOT to make my face blush, but it was useless. I could hear Kai getting up. My God he's loud. "Morning Jinxx," I heard him say.

"Morning," Jinxx said shifting a bit to the left, closer to me. She must of been making room for Kai to sit because after that I heard them talking. I slowly opend my eyes and looked into her eyes. My heart kipped a few beats looking at her in the light. She's pretty. Even Kai was blushing as he was speaking to her. "Yeah, I can turn into anything I want," Jinxx said twirling my hair. Jinxx glanced down looking at me. "Oh, Morning Jay," She said turning back to the greenish-pinkish color again. "Morning," I yawned, sitting up, and streaching. Lloyd woke up next, Zane after Lloyd, the Senseis after Zane, and then Finally Cole. Cole could sleep until 2pm if he wanted to odd he didn't. "Have you been up all night Jinxx?" Lloyd asked Jinxx as he stood up. Jinxx nodded. "Why'd you do that?" I asked her fiddling my thumbs. Without any video games or comic books, I'm lost. "Well, someone needed to keep watch," the small female shrugged as if it was nothing. "Thank you," Sensei Wu said. "It had to be done anyway," Jinxx said yawning, she squeaked as she yawned. Weird, but cute. Holy, I think I'm in love!