⚡️Soulmates ⚡️[KarlNapIty]

Karl and Alex were made for each other.

One was sweet and giggly, the other a loud dominant dork. They fit together like pea's in a pod, constantly with each other, and their soulmate bands proved that.

But Nick's didn't.

The shine of white that illuminated from the band proved his soulmate was long gone, dead and leaving him alone.

He used to be in polyamory with the two he thought were his soulmates, but he was wrong he later learned. They were soulmates, they belonged together, he didn't.

Ever since then, even though he didn't officially get broken up with, it's always felt like a pair, not a poly.

Nick was sick of it. The last time he had streamed or hung out alone with one of the others was months ago, he was always the one tagging along or watching them from afar.

They would cuddle, they would kiss, they would go to the bedroom, they would do a lot without him, and the only time they did stuff with him is when he asked. Neither of them ever asked him.

So he was done.

Today he was going to leave, go on a walk, stay at a motel for a few weeks. He needed a breather, a mental health break from everything.

Neither of his fiancé's noticed him leaving, neither of them said a thing as they napped on the couch.

Neither of them noticed he was there until he was gone.

(Short & Sweet, yet Sad)

[250 words]