Ch. 2 HYDRA

Patricia's POV

(Patricia is portrayed by Julianne Hough)

(Present day)

I wake up a with sweat dripping down my face and breathing heavy.

It was just a dream... unfortunately I can say it was real.

I had been dreaming again. I only have this dream once a month.

The night my mother died, the explosions. The tears.

The blood...

I miss her so much.

Life is pretty normal for me now, except that I have to always hide myself. After we had gotten off the property, we ran away. We took a boat to Ireland and fled.

My dad tried to recover my mother's body, but they never found her.

I get out of my bed and go
go get my clothes.

I put on an under armor t-shirt and some black running shorts. Then I braid the side of my head and put the rest up in a ponytail.

I don't really have a lot of clothes, or much of anything for that matter. And that's not a bad thing. I never leave the property, I barely go outside.

We live now on a cliff by the ocean. It's pretty nice here. It's spring time so it's humid outside. Sixty five degrees and rainy.

Welcome to Ireland.

I went into my dining room downstairs and took a seat at the bar. "Hey Debi." I saywith a smile as I walk into the kitchen.

"Hello dear! Did you sleep okay last night?" She asks in her Irish accent, fixing an omelet.

She's really small. Around the age of fifty, a widow, always puts her hair in a low bun that's neat and always tucked in, light brown hair, and green eyes.

"Nice, you?" I ask. "Well I fell out of bed during the middle of the night and hit my head but yes, other than that it was good." She says with a quiet giggle, I giggle too.

She puts the plate in front of me with the omelet on it.

****

After I am done eating I go to the workout room. I first lift some weights, then I do some burpees, some sit- ups, some push ups, some boxing then I run forty laps.

Yeah I know it's not normal. I can actually run seventy laps and then I run out of breath. That's just part of me I guess...

But my father tells me just to run forty.

I have never actually been told why I have my powers. All I know is HYDRA took me.

Anyways they somehow injected melted Titanium into me along with other things I don't know about.

So I have Titanium in my veins, my organs, all my body, except half of my heart.

Half of it is covered, half of it isn't. If it was fully covered, I would be dead. None of the Titanium hardened in my body, it all stayed liquid. But when I shoot it out of my hands, which I may add is the only part I can shoot it out, is solid titanium. We don't know how but it just did. Say I was asleep and someone stabbed me, no blood would come out but when I'm awake I do bleed, but I don't have pure red blood, I mean I have red blood it just has specks of silver in it.

I have struggled over the years accepting myself.... it's hard. There's no one like me.

I've never had a friend ever so I don't have anyone to give me a hard time about my 'gift'. I don't want a friend to be honest. I don't want to get hooked on someone then have them leave...... not again.