The Club

DRIIINNNG DRIIIIING DRIIN-
"Ugh" Minji groaned while lazily getting out of her bed. she walked slowly to her bathroom. Before she could even brush her teeth the door rang.

" you gotta be kidding me it's literally the fucking morning" she whined while making her way downstairs to open the door " no I don't want any goddamn  cookies" Minji said lazily closing the door  "do I look like I sell cookies to you dumbass" Yiren said sarcastically pushing  the door open. "you are small so..." minji said chuckling running away " YAHH" yiren yelled feeling offended and running after her.

"So you wanna tell me why are you here this early" minji said going to the kitchen

"Uhh have you forgotten about us three hanging out this weekend" yiren sighed looking at her best friends
" oh yeahh" face.

" I should've known this would happen but no matter your still going" she demanded dragging her best friend away from her cereal. "awwww nooo my cereal~~~~" minji whined making a pouty face. " don't do that you look ugly" yiren cringed.

Yiren dragged minji towards the bathroom to get ready "now go get ready we don't have all day" she said crossing her arms at minji "yea yea I'm going" she said sarcastically and close the door.

30 minutes later

This is what you wear

"Alright I'm ready let's go pick up soojin" minji said after closing the bathroom door. "aright let's go~~~" yiren said cutely pointing towards to door

After locking the door Minji gets in the driver seat and yiren in the passenger seat "waiitttt why are you driving it's my car?" yiren said as she turned to minji with a questioning look " because I'm older now shush" she replied putting her finger on her lips motioning  yiren to be quiet "hmph" yiren huffed and turn on some music.

The whole ride there was loud and I mean loud as an they were not singing they were screaming. "Narrator shutup" minji demanded "who you talking to?" Yiren asked looking around confused "nobody important" she said grinning. Yah(narrator).

They got out the car after minji parked in the driveway. "yahh yah yah open the door" yiren said furiously ringing the door bell "WHATT" Soojin yell angrily opening the door "unnie~~~" yiren said innocently hugging Soojin while Minji and Soojin roll they're eyes "i thought you were coming till later" she said tiredly "it is later silly" minji said chuckling and went inside "oh shit well then let me get dress" she said hurriedly rushing to her room to get dressed.

"Y'all are so lazy what the hell" yiren said shaking her head disappointed "and your so annoying" minji said in a mocking. "you son of a bitch" yiren said angrily.

"Yall I'm ready so get out of my house before something breaks" she said feeling annoyed "yes mam" both minji and yiren Said teasing soojin.

At The Shopping Mall
"Let's go to forever 21" yiren said dragging her friends along "what do you need there?" soojin asked curiously look at yiren "some clothes to party of course" she said rolling her eyes "PARTY?" Both minji and soojin said look at her confused. "Shhhhh and yes who do you think I am of course we're going to party" she said shaking her hips " ughhhh fine but just this once" minji and soojin said going along with her friend's idea.

Meanwhile At Nct HQ
"Boss we have a meeting at WildLife Club Tonight"??? Said while walking into the bosses office. "What did I tell you call me taeyong doyoung" Taeyong said turning his chair around to face his friend doyoung. "oh yeah I forgot but we still have that meeting to go to with SKZ" he told taeyong "Alright Well go at 10 pm" taeyong  said getting up and leaving "oh and bring some of the boys"  he said looking back "Rodger" doyoung said jokingly.

Back At The Shopping Mall
"Okay how do I look" minji asked twirling around in the dress.(it's pink teal)

"Wowwwww~~~" yiren and minji exclaimed "it's perfect, no doubt we're getting this one" yiren said excitedly clapping her hands. "Do you have your dresses ready?" Minji asked going back into the dressing room "yeah now let's buy some shoes" yiren said going to the check.

Back At Minji's House
"Okay guys its time to get ready it's almost 10:00" minji said to the girls that were so into the Kdrama. Minji sighed as she turned off the tv earning whining from both of them "oh shut the hell up and get the fuck ready" she demanded crossing her arms "finneeee~" yiren and Soojin groan as they got and went closet room to get ready "and you said I was lazy" minji scoffed and followed

At The Club
"Whooo~~ it is loud in here" yiren said yelling over the music "what?!" Minji asked confused over the loud music "ITS LOUD IN HERERE!" Yerin said yelling over the music getting a couple of weird stares "guys we came to party not embarrass ourselves" Soojin said loud enough for them to hear "sorry how bout we go get a table?" Minji asked pointing to the table section they all nodded and headed over there.

A couple of seconds after the girls left a group of hot boys came in and of course they had some fangirls "Taeyong SKZ are seated over there" doyoung said pointing towards the V.I.P section "Well let's not keep them waiting" taeyong said as he went towards the direction doyoung pointed.

At The Girls Table
"Imma go get us some drinks" Soojin told yiren and minji and got up to go to the bar " can we get 3 shots of vodka" Soojin asked the bartender "here you go" the bartender said giving the drinks to Soojin.

Soojin left the bar and someone bumped into her but lucky the shots were not spilled " yahhhh watch were your going" she spat angrily "watch who your talking to" the stranger gritting his teeth "or what?" Soojin said while smirking "yo doyoung what's wrong oh who's this?" The man said looking at Soojin curiously " nothing taeyong just some girl now knowing her place" doyoung spat while glaring at Soojin "you son of b- Soojin didn't continue as Minji and Yiren walked up "what's wrong Soojin?" Minji asked confused about what was going on.

"This doyoung guy is getting on my nevers" she said glaring at doyoung "aye aye aye aye we are here to have a good time not fight with some dudes" yiren said looking at Soojin "whatever let's go" Soojin said leaving behind doyoung and the taeyong "sorry about her but you should watch where your going" minji said walking away.

Doyoung scoffed "cmon we have to get the drinks"
Taeyong said while lookig back wondering who that minji girl was but soon shook it off knowing he would forget her name tomorrow.

In The V.I.P section

"Well well took you long enough"??? Chuckled getting up to greet taeyong. "yeah sorry got held up with work duties and I see you also brought your guy bangchan" taeyong smiled greeting Felix.

"You also wassup doyoung long time no see" bangchan laughed giving doyoung a hug.