I want you

"HAYLEY" as Klaus screamed over again I could hear but couldn't talk.

I was in shock I was pregnant and a queen of the werewolves. And they would never accept me as there True Queen if I was pregnant with the Hybrids child. It was all just to much.

"Davina what's wrong with her" Rebekah screamed "I don't know there's nothing wrong with her. I think she's just in shock."

................................................................

I woke in bed that wasn't mine. I must of still been in the Mikealson's mansion. For a second I forgot I was pregnant after last nights fall I all I could think about how much the Werewolves would hate when finding out I was Pregnant with Klaus Mikealson's baby. They would hate me.

But thoughts were interrupted when the door. Throwing my head to the direction.

"Klaus"

"Yeah it's me like tell me what last night was about" He said calmly which was kinda weird and freaking me out if there was anyone that would freak would be him. Right

"Hmm....... I was in shock thinking how much this couldn't be possible and how my pack would react to it"

"Your pack would react to it their your family it shouldn't matter"

"It wouldn't but since it's." I stopped knowing if wanted to hear the rest but he nodded for me to go on

"Since it's your baby I'm not sure they would except it" I said looking down at my fingers.

I looked at him to see him deep thoughts I couldn't help to smile at him caring so much I mean coming in here to talk to me about what happened last night. We slept together twice and know I'm pregnant it's crazy.

"What" he said obviously noticing that I was staring at him smiling.

I cleared my throat "hmm nothing just thinking"

"Okay so are going to them..I mean your family" He asked I smiled proving that he cared.

"Oh yeah I mean they'll figure out I'm pregnant when I look like Elephant" I said with a laugh.

"No I know you'll have to them I mean that it's my child" He asked showing much cared for this child

"Of course I'll have to tell them"

Why wouldn't I it's he's baby I would have to. I wanted to it's his child they'll need to know.

"Well if you want you can stay here"

................................................................

THREE DAYS IN THE BAYOU

"I'm Pregnant" I said to eve in the kitchen as I can the shock

"And it's Klaus's baby" I also added not wanted to leave that out.

"W....What" she said. "How....When..What" She said

"Well first I spelt with him and found out a few days ago."

"Why I mean did you sleep with him" Drinking the water I gave her

"First time I was drunk.... Second time I don't know" I said and she spit out the drink "Eww keep that in your mouth not on the wooden table" I said to took a little towel and wiped up the water.

"You spelt with him twice"She yelled

"Shh I don't want all New Orleans to hear"

"Oh My God" She said and I sighed