Making it official

Finnick: You guys were on a date a at restaurant. You were talking about all kinds of things. You found out your love for rock climbing. He then said something that left you stumped.
"Next time".
Those simple words left you speechless. Did he want to make it official? Sure you had gone on many dates but you guys never made it official.
"What do you mean?" You asked.
" I like you, and I want to spend more time with you. " He answered.
" Oh ok." You said back.
" But I want to do it with you as my girlfriend." He said.
Since then you guys had been able together officially. Never parting.

Gale: This was your longest relationship ever and you really want to make it last. So you looked online for help. You were looking at a site saying How to know a relationship is getting serious. You didn't even notice that Gale was right behind you.
" I guess we are getting serious since I feel lonely when you are gone." He said.
" Yeah. Gale? Gale?! Omg!!" You answered shocked and worried.
" I am ready for this to be official, are you?" He asked.
"Yes" You answered.

Peeta: You were driving to your house after a party you had both just attended. You kept thinking in your mind what your best friend has asked you not an hour before. Where are you guys? In the relationship I mean. You wanted to know so you asked him;
"Where are we?" You asked.

"I'm on the highway." He answered.

"No, not physically." You said annoyed.

"lol I knew what you meant. Want to be my girlfriend?" He asked so cooly you realized you had nothing to stress over.

"Okay." You said back simply.