Chapter 6

One of the prisoners whistled. "Don't you think you're being a little too forward, little lady?"

You refuse to acknowledge him, staring blankly at the other prisoners killing the goblins. He scoffs something under his breath that sounded like a 'tough crowd'. Your eyes gazed over the area, briefly staring at the suited male who similarly made no move to kill off the little monsters.

"You're bold, I'll give you that, stepping into a foreign cave with a bunch of strong men." The man suddenly speaks out, grinning when you turn to him. "Maybe you are expecting something."

You don't answer him, staring at his laid back pose. "Assassin."

"Excuse me?" His eyes narrow at the single word you emitted.

"Nothing." You lied. "Shouldn't you be paying attention to your toys? They're finally finished."

The suited man glares at you before turning to the prisoners. "Did you take care of them?"

A few of them click their tongues in annoyance. Of course they had all taken care of all of the goblins. Little fry like them were only useful as momentary excitement, like a child playing around with ants.

"Can you guys kill children?" The suited man asks.

"What boring question are you asking us?"

"That's right." A sickening smile stretches across his face. "It's a boring question." A sudden pressure rips through the small area. "You guys, here, met a hundred goblins."

__

"Damn it, where the hell did she go?" The suited man seethes, looking over the scattered corpses of the prisoners, barely glancing at the dead civilian and the bleeding out old man. Kang Tae-Shik swore that you were right behind him just a second ago.

He definitely couldn't let you live. He knew that you knew what he truly was. At least, he was confident that he could take you out quietly. Maybe even have some fun. But that was before you disappeared out of thin air.

Scoffing, he assumes that you were attacked from behind and your corpse was probably already rotting off somewhere.

He hears soft footsteps and activates his skill.

"Hoh, pretty fast, huh?" He breathed out when his attack on the healer failed.

"What are you doing?" Sung Jin-woo asks and the other man rips his grip away, jumping back.

"You actually stopped that? Your senses are pretty sharp." Kang Tae-Shik murmurs. "I guess I'll have to change the plan. I'm going to kill you all. Just like them."

It's then when Jin-woo realizes the corpses behind the suited man and his blood runs cold as he doesn't see your figure either alive or with the corpses. His body went rigid as his thoughts ran wild at whatever the man in front of him could've done to you. Maybe, just maybe, you weren't dead. But then what? Was it even better if you were alive but violated?

Sung Jin-woo swallows when he sees Mr. Kim Sang-Shik just barely alive. "Miss Ju-hee, heal...Hurry up and heal him!" He shouts by mistake, but he didn't care nearly enough to apologize at the moment.

"You can't... save me anyways. You can stop." The man breathes out slowly. "I lost... too much blood."

And at the brink of the man's death, Sung Jin-woo was somehow conflicted with his own greed. To him, he wasn't sure if it was that he wanted to hate Mr. Kim Sang-Shik for what he had done in the double dungeon, or the fact that he may have contributed to your death.