My OC

Name: Luna Ophelia Suzuki

Nicknames: Lu, Lune, Moon, Snowflake, Snowy, Tiger, honestly just take your pick(they've got so many)

Gender: Agender

Pronouns: They/Them

Sexuality: Demisexual Biromantic

Species: Luna is a spirit with a wendigo attached to them. Their base form is a neko but they are a shapeshifter.

Skin: Pure white, because they are an albino. However sometimes they may appear semi transparent

Hair: Pure white in coloration, it is quite fluffy and wavy. It is also long and reaches to about their tail/lower back. When they arent fully physical their hair appears to fade like fog at the ends. Fun fact: their hair can only be properly cut with silver scissors.

Eyes: Icy Pale Blue, they are very beautiful. But it is not the eye color they were born with, their eyes were originally red. When they died the ice caused their eyes to turn blue.

Height: 4'10 which is very small.

Accessories: they always have the purple flower that you see in their hair, no one has ever seen them without it. What is strange is that the flower never wilts or dies, and it is real.

Tattoos: None.

Markings: None.

Piercings: None.

Scars: One large scar on their back, going from their shoulder to the base of their tail in a diagonal line.

Other(appearance wise): their tail is very fluffy, which means that they are healthy. If their hair and fur were to go flat that means they aren't doing so good. Their tail also appears to fade at the end like fog.

Friends: EJ, Masky, Hoodie, Toby, Ben, Sally, LJ, Kagekao, etc.

Bestfriend(s): Ben, they simply connect over the fact that they are spirits. They comfort each other, and they understand. Not only that, but they both died at such a young age.(btw: both of them are 18+ now, just saying)

Enemies: Jeff, he doesn't like their pacifistic nature and he doesn't understand why they are even in the mansion let alone a Creepypasta.

Crush: Open(I'll let you know who I choose)

Personality: Luna is very pacifistic, they avoid violence at all costs and would never intentionally kill someone. To the point where their mind will simply refuse to acknowledge if they were to ever kill someone, they would have great difficulty processing it. They avoid confrontation as much as possible, their first response is to run and hide, to escape. They are startled easily and frankly is very anxious. Which really doesn't help when The Beast whispers terrible things.