Part 1: Ouma-Kun, what's all of this for?

Aurthors' note: Sorry that it took so long to make this. Anyways, onto the story

~at 4:30 am, Kichi Pov~

I woke up super early filled with excitement, today is the day offff, The Ouma Show! I jumped off my bed in a rush and quickly got ready for the day. Instead of my usual outfit, I had on a white, pristine tux.
Afterwards, I rushed out of my room and began setting up what the monokubz, Tsumuggy, BroTaro, Kirumom, Kayayday and I had planned.
Eek! I'm so excited! Hmm, they probably aren't up yet yet...THEY BETTER HURRY UP!
After I had finished setting up the stage, the curtain and the lights, it was already 7:05...wow, I've been here for hours. As I was about to go FORCE them all out of bed, Kirumom came in!

"Hey, Mom!" I called out
"As much as I would love to hear what I was called for, I must tell you again Kokichi, I do not wish to be called-" Before she could finish her sentence, she looked around the room and saw what I had done.
"What is all of this?" She asked
"Have you forgotten?" I questioned "Today's the day of the Ouma show! I was so excited I didn't sleep, Nishishi!" I explained
"That's not healthy for teenagers your age, Kokichi." She said
"And what exactly is this 'Ouma Show'?" Kirumi continued
"Heh, it's some big thing he's planning" Rantaro replied before leaving to get more chairs

Wait when was he here? He must've come in behind Kirumom so I didn't see him.

"Well, that's what I called you for! Nee-hee hee! I need your help with it" I said, ignoring her question. I can't believe that she forgot!

"What request do you ask of me?" Mama questioned
"Could you make the food? Oooh and make it heart-themed!" I replied
"Of course, are there any specific details? I could make heart-themed cupcakes." She asked
"Can you make macarons, strawberry ice cream, Cake, gummies, kitkats, Ice cream bars and chocolate?" I questioned.
"Though that may take quite some time, I suppose I can do it for this one event." Kirumi said
"Yay!" I cheered

Authors note: if you don't understand what everyone is doing~ Kirumi is in charge of the food, Rantaro is in charge of setting up the tables and chairs, Kaede is in charge of the fancy decorations, The monokubz are in charge of heart-shaped decorations, Tsumugi is in charge of the outfits. Ouma is in charge of the stage, the lights and the curtain. Now, back to Ouma Pov~

After everyone had come in (except Monosuke) and we had finished setting up, Monokuma had already made the morning announcement but that didn't stop us! We kept decorating and finally finished at 9:25 am. Damn that took a long time.

"Hey MonoPhanie! Can you go get everyone?" I asked
"Of course Ouma!" She kindly replied as she disappeared.
A few minutes later, all of the guests had come in and everyone that had decorated (except the Monokubz) hid behind the curtain, including myself, there was a small window so we could see everyone coming in whilst still being backstage.

"Hey ya punkasses! Welcome toooo... Drumroll please!" Monokid Announced
Monotaro pulled a drum out of nowhere and did a drumroll.
"THE OUMA SHOW!" Monokid proudly Announced
"Where'd Monotaro get that from?" questioned MonoPhanie.
"You never know when the protagonist needs a drum roll!" Monotaro replied.
"I don't care, Why is this 'Show' named after the fuckin' gremlin?" Miu questioned. "And what's this fuckin' show about anyway?" She asked
"Ouma show?" Shuichi questionably repeated
That's our cue! I did the signal to everyone behind the stage and we all pushed open the curtains and revealed ourselves!

 "And what's this fuckin' show about anyway?" She asked"Ouma show?" Shuichi questionably repeatedThat's our cue! I did the signal to everyone behind the stage and we all pushed open the curtains and revealed ourselves!