✨2✨

"Megumi, hold on to this" Gojo toss the bags on megumi.

"What is it"

"Kikufuku from kikusuian"
"It's Sendai's specialty's and it's super good and I recommend the zunda and cream flavor "(I want to try them🥺)

This guy actually went and brought souvenir when people were out here dying! Megumi thought to himself.

"It's not a souvenir"Gojo corrected him.

"I'm going to eat it on the bullet train to Y/n house"

"Umm no you ain't....the fuck" I put my hands on my hips.

"Behind you!" Megumi yelled.

"Kikufuku not like other souvenir..."

The pink haired boy, Yuuji who turned into Sukuna attacked Gojo and I quickly jumped in front of Megumi to protect him. When the smoke cleaned Sukuna was on hands and knees while Gojo was sitting on top of him.

'This nigga is playing too much'

I moved megumi out of the way, not wanting to get him hurt during Gojo's fight.

"Fuck him up but not too much he's too smexy to die and don't touch the face area!"

"I got you Bestie" I pointed at my phone.

Sukuna's red eyes stared down at me and his smile widened, making his way toward me.

'Whats he looking at like he never seen Bad Bitch before?! You don't want this beef Babyboy I'll fuck you up in both ways!
Try me!'
🙄😝🤨👊🏾

While Sukuna and Gojo were fighting, I was trying to get the best angle for snapchat.

'Damn!! They really going in right now'

______

After the fight was done Yuuji took over Sukuna.

"Oh was everything ok" Yuuji said calmly.

"Oh wow you really can control it" Gojo laughed.

"Yes but he's kind of annoying,tho" Yuuji started to hit himself on the head.
"I can hear his voice"

Gojo tapped Yuuji forehead which knocked him out.

"What wrongs?" Megumi tried to stand I put his arm on on my shoulder, helping him up.

"If he's isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as  a vessel"

"Question... What should we do with him" he asked Megumi.

"Even if he's a vessel Under Jujutsu Regulations, demands Itadori executed however I don't want him to die" he stared.
"Please do something bout this"

"Now it's a request from my percious student leave it to me" Gojo put Yuuji on his shoulder and smiled.

"Aww is Megthestallion showing emotions"I pinched his cheek.

"For the last time that not my name" he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you like it"I laughed.

________

"Do I have to come I have shows to watch!" I groaned. Gojo dragged me into a room covered in paper with candles lit everywhere. And Yuuji was tied down to a chair in the middle of the room.

"I'll buy you food--"

"You betta I want to go to (Restaurant/FastFood)"I leaned against the wall.

"Now hush I think he's waking up" He hushed me.

As Gojo explained to Yuuji about him being executed and Sukuna etc. I zoned out thinking about taking a long ass bubble bath and warm food and watching my shows My Hero Academia, Attack on titan.

   💭🛀🏾🍜🍕🍨📺
🧍🏾‍♀️

"Hey Y/n we leaving now do you wa-"Gojo tapped my shoulder.

"Nopppe if you need me I'm taking me ass home"
😗✌🏾🏃🏾‍♀️💨

______

Hey everyone here's another chapter... I hope you guys like it!! And more to come

✨Lol I'm trying to make Domain Expansion for Y/n wish me luck 🔥

✨I'll fix the mistake later on