Chapter 2

Randy's POV

I woke up in the middle of a field, a beautiful field, but a field nonetheless. The bright morning sun shining on my face as I attempted sit up - only to find something, or someone was holding me down. I looked down seeing a girl, about my age, clinging to my waist. She was wearing my hoodie. I didn't think too much of it, I was more confused about how I got here and where my parents are, and where I am. I was beginning to panic.

The girl clinging to my waist began to move, she was waking up. "hey," I softly said while lighting shaking her awake, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"hi, I'm dora, who are you?" she asked, her voice chipper and up beat. "and why does it feel so cold, and Where's the jungle, and Mami and Papi?" her tone began to shift to a slight panic but always keeping an upbeat tone.

"h-hi, I'm Randy, um.. I'm not sure where we are," I stuttered back, I can't help it, she's pretty. "it's not that cold out right now,"

I think she's just as confused as I am about the whole situation. I'm sure our parents will come get us soon. Dora began to run around the field and find a tree to climb. I chased her, but didn't climb the tree, I was scared of falling out of it.

I then saw two people come into the field and approach the blanket we woke up on, I got scared and hid behind the tree. I want my mom.