{chapter one} ♡•°fart°•♡ (asthetic warning🍭🍡🌈)

(Y/n) was taking a big fat shit and has diarrhea, and they had a big ass fucking forehead.They are also a baddie baka uwu deppresed gacha life character.

(Time skip bc chiaki is hot.)

While (Y/n) was taking a massive shit, Chiaki heard (Y/n) taking their big fat shart, and then chiaki is down bad, And then she goes on saying 'oh hey big onii-chan papi' And then she enters in the bathrom, And she says 'oh damn, lemme see whats good, i have big boobs' and then she eats all of the shit and leftovers.

And then after that, she said 'meet me in my cottage.' And then (Y/n) said 'okay sure, chiaki, see you later.'

(Time skip to when you go to her cottage)

-You knock at her cottage's door.- Chiaki opens the door and (Y/n) starts screaming- 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA' Then chiaki says 'i am going to eat your shit, (Y/n).' And then blushes so fucking hard. And then you enter her room, then you tell her to get under you. Then you start shitting on her face. Then she starts eating it. Amd then she farts, and (Y/n) says 'Mm~ damn shawty you can fart with those ass cheeks.' Then chiaki starts to peg (Y/n) and then Chiaki says 'You're so sussy~~.' Then (Y/n) Dies beacause of chiaki and her hotness.

🍡🍭🌈 (The end.) 🌈🍡🍭

(Hope you liked it shawtys)

(And i won't make a part 2.)