one

Yencxz:Hey it's yena, so....i'll send nudes do my research paper.

PHOTO SENT SUCCESSFULY✔️

yena closed her phone after she sent those photos to Jaek.Na.

Jaem.Na:oh dear yena my beloved innocent classmate, nice boobs.

yena widened her eyes after she saw the username of the sender on the notification center of her phone.

"NA JAEMIN?!!! WHAT THE FUCK YENA YOU'RE SO DUMB!!!!!!Shit SHIT shit shit shitttt!!" yena screamed.

"how the fuck? i'm supposed to send it to jake, how tf did i wrong sent it to the schools greatest fuckboy??? what am i going to do now?" yena talked to herself still not believing that she sent it to the very least expected person.

Jaem.Na: All i get is seen in return? reply as fast as you can or i'll sent this to my friends. you know donghyuck right? it wont last a second and the whole school will know about this, now, can i get my reply babe?? ;)"

"THIS ASSHOLE" she thought.

Yencxz: okay jaemin i'm sorry, it wasn't supposed to be sent to you i clicked the weong username alright?.

"please please stop replying already" she prayed.

Jaem.Na: typing...

"FUCK" she cursed.

Jaem.Na: so who's that lucky guy who's supposed to recieve this beautiful pic??

Yencxz: not your problem.

Jaem.Na:oh yeah it's not but when i tell everyone that you send nudes to have good grades it's not my problem too ;)

Yencxz: it's nakamoto jake ok??! he has similar username as you, so can you please stop talking to me already??

Jaem.Na: not a chance princess.

Yencxz: then point it out, what do you want?!

Jaem.Na: sure, have sex with me.

Yencxz: What?! no!

Jaem.Na:ok then i'm easy to talk with ;) gotta go babe, i have something to do.

SEEN

"easier than i thought" yena mumbled to herself while smirking at her victory on stopping jaemin from messaging her, or that's what she thought.