ten

the teacher went inside the classroom and started their lesson, when their teacher assigned a work for them to do yena didn't waste time to take her phone from her pocket and dm-ed jaemin.

Yencxz: for motivation i guess??
              YOU SENT A VIDEO.

yena looked back at jaemin only to see him talking to donghyuck.

donghyuck on the other hand saw yena looking at their direction as he told jaemin.

"bro yena is looking at you" donghyuck teased.

jaemin then turned his head towards yena's direction and met her pair of doe eyes.

he decided to get his phone to text her and to his surprise yena already sent him a message

YENCXZ SENT YOU A VIDEO
OPEN  / BACK

jaemin widened his eyes as he clicked the video that yena sent him.

he looked at yena's direction only to see her already staring at him while smirking.

"Fuck she's teasing me." he thought.

he closed his phone and put it back to his pockets.

"miss, may i go to cr?" he asked permission to their teacher.

"yes, mr.na you may go"

he once again glared at yena who's still smirking with pen on her hands.

" that glasses of yours doesn't suit you, just wait, i'll punish you later. " He thought.

"Where is he going?" renjun asked.

"istg i saw yena sent jaemin a video of her touching her self" haechan finally spoked after he frozed on his seat for about 3 minutes, he himself can't believe what he saw because he see's yena as a nerd and innocent person.

yes they might tease jaemin to her because they wanted to know if jaemin can really turn a very innocent person into a monster but they didn't expect it to be this early, they just made a bet 5 days ago.

"what?, hey haechan don't talk nonsense" jeno said, not believing haechan.

"i'm fucking sure. my two eyes saw it right." haechan replied, smirking while looking at yena who was peacefully doing her sit work.

jeno and renjun on the other hand shared a look for a second before smirking.