Ch7

Issei helped Rias sit down in her chair at the ORC building as Asia worked endlessly to heal her wounded comrades . Issei looked at his hurt comrades and tightened his fist in anger , Rias gazed up at him noticing his anger " Issei it was our own fault , we attacked it out of anger because it attacked you without even acknowledging what that thing was "  Issei shook his head "I dont care , it almost killed us "  Suddenly a red magic circle appeared in the centre of the room and Sir Zechs appeared with his wife Grayfia .

Rias stood quickly and firmly "brother ?"  Sir Zechs decided to ignore her and spoke to the group as a whole " what you encountered is something that gained our attention immediately. The only knowledge that still exists about this creature is held in the ancient library of Asgard . Thankgully Grayfia made us a copy "  he pulled out a large file and paged through it " It seems you encountered a Weredragon or Weredrake as this information calls it . It is half dragon half human ,every solar eclipse it turns uncontrollably into a dragon and takes advantage of the skies . If provoked it will attack mercilessly "  Sir Zech looked at Rias " probably why you are in the state that you are in "  Grayfia stepped forward " there is more "  Sir Zechs nodded and looked at the information "The only way to kill it is in its human form "

Issei stepped forward " then what are we waiting for ?lets go find this guy and take care of it "  Sir Zechs frowned " no you will not " Issei flinched at Sir Zechs harsh tone " why not ?" He questioned . Sir Zechs closed the file " this weredragon is a verg important creature ,it has the same purpose as I and Michael have .  To keep order "  Rias frowned " what do you mean ?"  Sir Zechs handed the file to Grayfia " A weredragon takes charge of the non human population. It is basically the king of vampires , werewolves , ghouls , spirits , other dragon type creatures and  any other creature you can think of "he then looked at Koneko " even Nekomata's " 

" so it can control Koneko and Gasper ?"  Issei questioned ,Sir Zechs nodded " if it so chooses , it would seem you encountered what the information calls a Hatchling . "  Asia stood from healing Xenovia " a Hatchling?" Sir Zechs looked at Asia " a Hatchling is a very young weredragon . It is still learning what it is and what it must do . My guess is that the human part of it is still a teenager "  Rias watched her brother " so what is it that you want us to do ?"  Sir Zechs turned to her " Recruit it , if we ally ourselves with a weredragon the chaos brigade wont have a chance " Rias sighed " fine " she looked to Akeno " Akeno ,search for any new students that arrived recently .I will search for any one that started renting recently "

Sir Zechs smiled " Find it before anyone else does " with the last statement he left with Grayfia . Rias looked at Issei " I have a feeling someone else is already searching " Issei frowned " Vali "