Stupid Fucking Door

Bertha goes inside and I wait in the car. I will NOT listen to Stupid For You. I get bored of listening to Scat Man on repeat in the grandma mobile so i decide to get out to find Bertha. I'm way too cool for the main entrance so I head for the stage door.

As soon as I get to the door, it opens. This bitch just hit me with the door. "Ow!" I cry.

"Oh no, this is bad." The bad man says.

"For me or for you? 'Cause it feels a lot worse for me," I put my hand to the bump on my forehead and roll me eyes.

"Definitely me. I can't stay here too long, Charli D'amelio will find me. She's been trying to murder me for weeks for taking over TikTok." The blue haired man says.

"What?"

"Never mind. I have to take you to the hospital."

"I'm literally fine."

Another man comes up to us. "Who is this?" The man asks. It's Jawn Rocha.

"She got in the way of the door," blue man says.

"Wait- you're Aws..." he puts his hand over my mouth. When he moves his hand I throw up on Jawn's shoes.

Awsten helps me up and leads me to his car. (Stranger danger, what was that movie teaching kids?) I get in and we go the hospital.

StarStruck (Awsten Knight)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें