Sheezzz, The Appy Fizz

PS:- bro yeh nind main likha gaya hai so agar kuch galti ho to maaf kar dena.

Somewhere deep inside the books in a solitary place, a girl seems to be completely lost in the world 'I don't know.

Suddenly, a commotion took place but that unobservant soul is not ready to break the reverie. Can someone bring her back to the original? *Sigh*

Knock! Knock! Anyone there? A voice can be heard.

“Aye Richie, it should not be anyone but a sentient living form” came another voice.

“That's ultimately the truth” replied Richie giving a nod of acknowledgement.

“Guys, yeh hibernation se kab bahar aayengi” the third voice came out.

“Only if I know, I would have been omniscient” fourth voice came out with a dreamy look in the eyes.

"I empathize with you Sarah," said the one who owns the third voice. Sarah gave a disappointed look.

“Thanks, chocolate!” said Sarah.

Well, as far as I know, we are on a mission. Right? Asked naniji.

"We know" came an answer from them in unison, well in a duh tone. While naniji just shakes her head in disbelief and eyes reflecting 'I should knew it' emotion.

Aanya didu clapped her hands excitedly and said “let's give sheez a wake-up call”.

Yupp! said others.

Chocolate raised her hands and asked but the question is 'how'

Why fear when asmi is here said asmi.

Ussi ka to dar hai mumbled Richie. Asmi snapped her towards Richie and questioned you said something?

“Tum ENT ka appointment le lo” Richie said.

Shut it! Move your eyes to sheez, you see the slight deflection said chociee

Haan, that would just air hope, yeh prani jo dikh raha hai uski vapas aani ki sambhavna- mujhe pata nahi said Sarah adding dramatics.

Ab kya kiya jaye asked bunny.

Maar diya jaye ya chod diya jaye, bolo kya saluk kiya jaye said, Serena. While others gave an alien look.

Nah re alien didi to yeh rahi said alcoholic pointing towards aanya didu.

Ha, sasta nasha said Aanya didu.

Well, now pay your attention to the most intelligent person who is none other than me, so presenting 101 ways to wake up sheez or zinda karo isse said Asmi patting her back and mumbled a good job Asmita.

Okay, dumbo replied Richie.

While Serena took the book from asmi and opened it to check the first one.

1. Socks socks when you turn a saviour

Good one asmi, that's one of my wishes. Yippeee came a cheerful voice of Serena. In reply asmi just winked at her and the admirers lost a beat.

We need to get socks and clips to shut the nose varna ham hi behos na ho jaye said alco.

"Yeah! Socks are arranged" said asmi and took the box and opened it, picking up another box she opened it and took out clips which are found in it.  "Pick one!" Said asmi and others followed her instructions.

Then taking out another box, she gave it to Serena to implement the idea.

Serena moved towards sheez to place it near sheez.  Alas! The results were negative,  socks too seems to be helpless in front of her, being sad and disappointed the socks moved in the box. Yeh bandi hai kya cheez. I am still wondering.