end

The same boy, sitting on a cliff of a mountain, wander around everything, magic sea, driving, making love on a beach, sunset, flowers, and butterflies all felt so good and peaceful.

What if jisung has given his life a chance? what if he had told them the truth? He will be with them. It's not easy to be positive all the time but being positive gives you time to think right, jisung did the opposite of that. He thought giving up on everything will be made it less tough for everyone, making hate them hate him will give them less pain, they will forget him just like a sad movie, they watched.

But he thought was all wrong, he gave them more pain, especially for Minho, they both knew how they love each other but what he did, minho was suffering than he was, he is blaming himself.

He forgot, the universe has magic, you never know what universe has planned for you, it will do wonders for you, you might go through one thing and pay for it, but with that, there's twice as much blessing coming towards you... You just have to be positive and hold on to the goodness.

The boy sitting on the cliff, flinch when he felt someone yelling, calling for him, he looked at the side and far away he saw ... A boy was yelling for him.... It's his love.... After that he heard a little boy crying behind him.. he turned and looked at him he was a newborn baby ... Who was crying

He smiled, still crying, and moved closer to hold that baby but bright light flashed and sounds were all gone... He opened his eyes, breathing heavily, and looked at the white ceiling...

"J-jisung?" He heard a voice

He looked at the source of the voice and saw Minho sitting at a chair near his bed, he was in hospital by looking at his hands, two-three needles were attached, oxygen masked was on his mouth, but he wasn't on dialysis, he felt a little sting pain on his stomach, he couldn't dare to look at it.... He just wished it, it's a dream or he is safe.. coz he doesn't wanna die again, in front of his loved one, minhos face is one reason, he don't wanna die.

"M-minho"

"Shh!! Just tell me are you feeling pain? Do you want me to call the doctor"

"No, I'm okay.....I'm sorry minho"

"Don't be, I'm sorry to not look at you while you were in pain, I'm sorry for everything"

"It's not your fault, it was all mine, I was selfish ... But i-i want to live Minho with you... Can you s-save me? I want to make a family" jisung asked, knowing Minho can't do anything about his disease

Minho chuckled, holding jisungs face in his hands, caressing it gently

"It's been already 10 days jisung, you were on dialysis, but we found a donor, and it's your ex... He got in an accident and his brain was dead, ... His family decided to donate his body parts and they gave you.. coz they knew you"

Jisung cries again but this time there is Minho to wipe his tears "thankyou, I love you"

"I love you too, baby"

Jisungs face got saddened, Minho knew what he is thinking "don't worry our baby is safe, you just need to be more careful, I will be careful with both of you"

Jisung cries again but this time its tears of happiness...
"Don't ever hide it from me, anything"

Jisung nodded,

"Minho?"

"Hmmm?"

"My nose is running, can you wipe it?"

"Eww!!"

"Common, you said you will take care!"

"Jeez okay"

"We have to hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain, because all of life lessons are thought through pain"

The end!!

It wasn't the ending I had written it... the one who gave jisung his kidney was Minho, both had one-one kidney to live and both will die when their time comes....
But this hurts me after reading this draft story... I can't handle a sad ending so I made up new ... I know it's not good but it's okay😭😭😭

It's just my draft, I don't when did I write it, and what mood I was in

Hope you enjoy

Hani! Uwu