MINE!

A wild night.

She is running barefoot through the enchanting forest as fast as she can. Clutching at her stained turquoise gown, Piper is panting hard as she runs. I have to go to the other side of those walls before he catches me, she thinks.

'He' is the King of The Woods, King Jason Grace. Piper knows little about him but it is said all over The Lands that he is one of the most ruthless king observed in any history. Unfortunately, Piper catches his eyes. Now Jason is determined to cage her forever, even if he has to go against her wishes. Those beautiful dark brown orbs are truly mesmerizing.

Piper's legs are now aching so badly and her feet even got some red bruises from all the thorns and sharp pebbles. One moment she was enjoying herself inside the palace and within a blink of an eye she is now running outside for her life. Ironic, isn't it? She stops by a certain tree she isn't sure of but she knows by now that she is already lost deep in the forest. Suddenly she hears horse steps and some murmurings. She is sure it is Jason and his soldiers. Quietly, she steps behind the giant tree and curls into a ball afraid she'll get caught. Piper sighs and stays in that position until the voices faded away.

She slowly but unsteadily stands up, let's out a heavy sigh and thanks her stars for keeping her safe for sometime. She grabs the tree to slowly turn around only to stop dead on her tracks. Those colour-shifting brown eyes meet the devilish lightening blue eyes. There was that evil smirk on that handsome face. Piper knows she is dead on the spot.

Jason steps closer and whispers deeply, "Are you lost, amica mea?" (amica mea means my love in Latin) . That voice! In another dimension Piper would have gone crazy to hear that voice but now she could only stand rooted at that spot.
"What do you want, King Grace? ", Piper asks softly. For one thing, Piper can be very persuasive.

But Jason just smirks and replies the one word which makes Piper shudder and widen her eyes, " YOU."

                              THE END