IMPORTANT UPDATE: RE-WRITING

I'm going to be re-writing this book completely, and I'm also going to be creating a brand new cast too, with new names and new appearances.
With a new plot.

It's just, I felt like the original story for Starlight Gallivants focused a bit too much on Merselmegdha rather than anyone else. Her name is also ridiculously long too.

I didn't really like Ze'ky's character either, he just symbolised the poor, and this is supposed to be a utopian book where everything is perfect at first. I put Ze'ky in the first chapter of this book, and the first few chapters are supposed to show the reader how perfect everything is at first, until later on their peaceful, perfect paradise is threatened by a new external force. Which I'll plan soon.

It's just that the original story (the one you all know today) is everything I don't want Starlight Gallivants to be.

Therefore I'm going to be re-writing it.

I'm still going to leave the first few chapters published despite them being highly imperfect and far from what I want this book to be about, just so you guys can read it if you're interested - you could even read the first few chapters and ask me to keep it if you guys really like it.

I'm leaving the chapters up anyway, just know that they aren't canon. They are not official. And it is not the actual story.

Consider it an alternative, lamer universe, if you will.

BUT THIS CHAPTER MUST BE READ IT IS VITAL FOR YOU GUYS TO UNDERSTAND THIS OR ELSE YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND THE LAYOUT OF THIS BOOK.

🌟 THANK YOU SO MUCH, FOR READING 🌟