chapter 28 - Paper Magazine

( 5.6.21 ) btw this is the day that paper magazine posed this ull know why next chapter 😏
_____

@papermagazine the singer @harrystyles had one last secret concert with @mabel in London, he had 5 people chosen to go and get to meet both him and mabel and some others applied from a email! But some pictures got out and one of them caught our at...

@papermagazine the singer @harrystyles had one last secret concert with @mabel in London, he had 5 people chosen to go and get to meet both him and mabel and some others applied from a email! But some pictures got out and one of them caught our attention this picture taken from a video that is Harry what looks like kissing someone before the concert and people speculated it's @louist91 has the two have been seen hanging out just 2 weeks ago in LA and have been talking through Instagram. Has many have this very much looks like Louis because on that day he was seen with a white sweater and a lot of fans claim they have seen Louis there. The picture is blurry but people really believe it's Louis!! Now is it really Louis or somebody else, are they dating? Stay tuned to find more.

Liked by @sadiealdis, @crazysweets, @millsburrito and 528,168

_________________________________

(The comments are turned off)

________________________________

I'm sorry the pic is low quality, it was taken on a potato, and it's Wellington 2.0 . But ull prob know what the pic is if u don't dm me and I'll tell u what it is, but u should know cuz its a Larry fic and speculations u know!! But anywho ..
Sooooooooooooo

Yeahhhhhh
😂😂

Hope u enjoyed 💙💚

Andy 🦋