Part 1

Kat is a Beautiful young 16 year old girl. She works at a very successful diner not far from her house. Her life may seem easy but it isn't. Her parents argue regularly. It was also hard for her to focus with the fighting and her somewhat annoying little sister.

Kat woke up one day and realized her sister messed up her alarm so she was late for work. She quickly got ready and put on her boots and got out the door quickly. She was going to take the car but her dad took it to work so she had to walk. On the way there she saw that there was a wreck so she had to go around so she would be even more late! She thought to herself " I hope my boss won't be mad." By the time she gets there there's a line a long one too.

Kat, trying not to be clumsy, joged over to the diner. She walks in and her boss asked " why are you late?: She quickly responded with, " My alarm didn't go off and my dad took the car and on my way there there was a wreck so I had to take the long way here. I'm so sorry!" "It's ok, just don't make it a habit," He said. She walked over to the counter, got her pen and paper and started taking orders.

As Kat was taking orders and cleaning tables, a lovely, magnificent, and very confident lady walked in. Kats' boss pulls her aside and says, " Go take her order and don't mess it up. She's an important customer." Kat walks over and asks her for her order. The lady says in a very unusual accent, " I'll take 1 blueberry muffin and black coffee." Kat walks over and gets her, her order and brings it to her. After about 20-30 minutes the lady leaves and leaves a huge tip. Kats' boss collects the tip and gives it to Kat and says " keep it, you deserve it." Kat was confused on why he gave it to her. "Kat asked who was the lady?" Her boss said she's the one who pays for the diner so if she thinks we're slacking she could shut it down." After that she locked up and went home.

When she got home her parents were fighting and there was no sight of her sister. So Kat goes to her room and finds her little sister frightened and crying in her closet. Kat walks over and sits next to her and wraps a blanket around her so she is comfortable. She calms her down enough to talk to her. Kat picks her sister up and takes her to the car and they go to Mcdonalds for dinner and Kat pays with the tip she got from work. With the leftover money she and her sister go to the movies. After the movie they drive home laughing and smiling.