Vibrator Malfoy

once upon a time, about five hundred years ago, there was a man named Vibrator Malfoy. He was a tall man with striking platinum hair and sharp facial features.

But the most striking thing of all was his extraordinarily large 24 inch penis.

Not many knew about this man, or his large member, but there were ones who knew a little too well.

These unfortunate people had one night stands with Vibrator, where he would thrust his FAT COCK up their vagina's (with consent of course).

However, these women soon discovered that his penis could destroy pussys.

One simple thrust could leave their legs shaking for days. His cum flowed like a tsunami;one woman even drowned in it.

His dick was so powerful, that even the strongest of vaginas were left hanging loose, their folds fluttering in the winds.

To Malfoy's surprise, some unfortunate ladies even ended up sharting on his dick, and a mixture of shit and jizz would be flowing around the room like a whirlpool!

Now, legend has it that the power of Vibrator Malfoy's dick is supposed to skip thirteen generations of Malfoy's, and if my calculations are correct...then i think we have found the culprit." Hermione sat up and looked me straight in the eyes.

Last year, a girl named Ruby Redrum went out with Draco Malfoy. One night she stayed in his house and I think you know what happened next.

The next day they came back to school after the winter break, and the poor girl was limping like i've never seen it!

Her poor little 1'9 body was trembling, and she had this kind of maniac smile on her face, as if she had an electric toothbrush up her hole.