Chapter 4

Sorry this sucks, in trying my best.
I really suck at keeping the same perspective through out the book haha
___________________________

After about 3 hours, we finished running. We jogged into the center of the maze, where we "lived". when we return we usually head to, what we call the runners hut, today we did not, we didn't find anything. Disappointed, I walked toward my bed. Newt was there, "hey." he smiled at me, he's wearing a blue short sleeve shirt that hugged him, and tan pants, "hi." I pulled out a smile. "how was the maze?" "nothing." I answered, "that's okay, tomorrow!" I smiled at him, he made me feel confident in my skills. "can I tell you something?" He asked. "anything Newt." "I think... uh I think..." I waited for a response, "I think... Gallys still an idiot." he smiled and laughed a bit. "no kidding lets go for supper." the bell rang and we headed to the hall. Everyone was seated and quite, no food was placed out and everyone sat with their heads down. "what's happening?" Newt asked me, I shook my head, I had no idea. we sat down where we always do, Jake flashed me a worried look, like he had just been beat. everyone was sitting except Gally. He was standing at the head of everyone. "what's happening?" I whispered to Jake. He shook his head. I sat like the rest, newt slid closer to me. "Josie!" Yelled Gally, I tensed up. "can we go outside?!" I started to get up, then Newt grabbed my hand, "no!" I sat back down, "excuse me?!" Gally yelled, I flinched. "I said she's not going anywhere." newt put his arm around my waist. "get up." Gally yelled at Newt. Newt stood up. Everyone was still quite but their heads were up, they were watching. "Get up Josie." I slowly stood up, "sit back down." Newt was mad, I did what he said. "GET UP!" Gally wasn't yelling, he was screaming. I stood up, this time Newt didn't stop me, I can't imagine what Gally would do if he did. "OUTSIDE. NOW!" Newt grabbed my hand and walked us outside. He swung open the door and we stoped, "let go of her!" Gally was mad, he has never spoken to me like this. "No." Newt tightened his grip. "I am the leader, I am in charge." Yelled Gally, newt looked at me, released my hand. "Great, now we can get somewhere." he smiled, Gally has never been like this. "Josie, go to the door!" newt grabbed my waist. "she will not" he looked at me, " you will not." Gally grabbed my arm, "let go of her before I get mad." Newt raised his voice. "Newt, I don't want to hurt you bud... just her. you see I figure, if I can't have her... nobody can. so that's why im sending her to the maze for the night." Newt clinched his teeth. "Gally you know as much as me that if you send someone out to the maze for the night, they won't be there when the doors reopen." Gally smiled, "I know." Gally reached out to grab my arm, newt jumped in front of me. "GALLY!" Gally swung at Newt, he took a punch to the nose, I could see the blood already, newt took a swing at Gally and got him below the eye. Gally got a couple more shots to Newt and finally had him on the ground, Newt was on his back and Gally got on top of him. "STOP!" I yelled, I didn't even think, i just said it. "I'll go, get off of him." Gally stood up but placed a foot on Newts chest causing him to stay down. "no you won't." Newt barely got those couple words out. "GALLY! I said get off of him" Gally moved his foot, Newt caught his breath and jumped up. He flew toward me but Gally got a hold of him. "Go princess!" Gally smiled at me, I shot him a dirty look and headed to the door, "Josie! Don't. please dont." I didn't look back, I could hear Newt crying. "Please come back!!" Newt was crying and yelling, i couldn't look at him, it would stop me. I could still hear Newt and Gally talking, "please don't make her go, I'll leave her, she's all yours!" Newt was trying to convey Gally, it worked. "Stop." Gally yelled to me, I turned around. "come here." I slowly walked toward him, I tried to glance at newt but ended up staring, he had a bleeding nose, cut lip, black eye and tears down his face. Gally dropped Newt. "Josie... Come here." I walked to him and he grabbed my arm and slapped me. "You prick!" newt jumped up, "awe Newt, remember she's mine, you let her go." Newt was mad. "I didn't let her go, I love her. I saved her life, you know she wouldn't return after one night!" Gally smiled. "she's mine, I can send her out there if I want." Gally laughed a little. "I'm not yours you idiot." I said, I hope he could detect how mad I was out of the tone in my voice. "well your not his!" He was mad because I fought back. "send me out there, I will be waiting when the doors open." Gally laughed and kissed my check, I tried to move away but he was holding me so tight it hurt. "Josie..." Newt looked at me, pain in his eyes. "see you in the morning." I smiled at him. "go on now!" Gally yelled. I started off to the door. I was keeping a steady jog, when I reached the door, I looked back. Newt ran toward me, Gally right behind him. He reached me first, he kissed me, I kissed him. "I love you." he said, tears running down both of our faces. "Newt!" Gally yelled before grabbing him and holding him by the arms. Gally moved his head in a motion guiding me to the door, I jogged toward the door, turned around to get the last word in, "Hey Gally! Save me some breakfast would ya?!" I turned around and jogged into the maze...