in regards to...

okay, so this isn't an update. but attack on titan has officially ended, and i wanted to put something out in regards to it. but for some stupid reason, i didn't have the emotional strength to finish writing the new chapter. i can't think about these characters without crying. call me dramatic, but it's been a long eight years with aot. 

so because of my lack of emotional strength, i would like to dedicate this short letter to isayama.

thank you, for the most amazing work of fiction i have ever lived to experience. the lessons you've taught along the way, and the characters crafted and brought to life so carefully that i've fallen in love with each and every one of them. even the characters i hate, i've somehow been brought to sympathy for them. 

thank you isayama for attack on titan, and thank you for crafting the best years of my life. i'm truly greatful.

consider this fanfiction to be my love letter to this amazing series, i hope i can do it justice. 

devote your hearts! 

#thankyouisayama

NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION, THANK YOU.

(i have not discontinued this book guys, i'm just too emotional to finish the next chapters rn lol. i'll never abandon this book, dw <3)