The Beginning

It is raining as I was reading "the way to protect the female leads older brother".

It really is addicting, Its a very beautiful manhwa.After I finished reading the latest updated chapter I went out to buy some groceries.

When I was walking I found a very interesting store, when I looked inside it has a variety of sparkly things.

"Welcome,How may I help you?"

"Oh, Im just gonna look around"

"Suit, yourself customer^^"

Woow this store is really interesting it has sparkly gems,unique clothings and perfumes.

"IM SORRY IM LATE!"

"AH!"

A man soaked in rain suddenly went in and bumped to me when I grabbed the closet full of perfumes, The perfumes fell one by one on the floor.

"Oh shi- this is very expensive"

"Im very sorry! You dont need to pay for it,are you alright?"

"Yes, who are you?"

"Im the owner of this store, as compensation lets talk inside"

"What?its fine im just gonna pay for it."

"Then how about we make a deal?"

"Sure"

When I walked into the room he brought me in,it was even more extraordinary, Then he served me tea.

"Thank you, so what is the deal?"

"What do you wish for?"

"What?"

Im confused, come to think of it, this man is suspicious. From the beginning.

"Is there a thing that you like then?"

"Nothing specifically"

"Dont lie, you like reading manhwas right?"

"Yea but how do you-"

As I was saying that my head suddenly went dizzy, It cant be, the TEA? I knew it I shouldnt have followed him here in the first place.

.....

When I opened my eyes Im in an unfamiliar place.

"A palace"

Ive read so many manhwas but which is it?
When I walked into the hallway and stared at the portrait I gasped.

"...Lant agriche?"

Im certain. Im here. In the manhwa that ive last read. But whyy? This is the least thing I couldve wanted to. This household is messed up. Theres no way I can survive in this... even roxana, the fl doesnt want to be here.

Calm down, lets calm down. The manhwa didnt even get to the ending, but Ive read some spoilers. All I can do is just run away, and just let them be.

That suspicious man that sent me here, He couldve left some trail to get back, or if It doesnt Im just gonna leave far away from here. Just thinking about that suspicious man made my blood boil.

When I looked in the mirror, I didnt recognize this character, Not even a bit.
Gray eyes, and brown hair. The appearance isnt that bad but it is plain looking.

Im gonna pack my things, this is the agriche household, leaving is not easy here. Some procedures should be done.
This character is a slave, her memories didnt have much except being a maid.
Her memories were not full. The only thing I could do is to use this body for my safety.

After I packed my things I planned things out, The money,The place I could stay at and the map.

When another maid called out for me

"Hey! What are you doing resting there? Go clean and bring some tea!"

"..."

"Are you deaf? Go now!"

Sigh, really, I didnt choose to be here in the first place, Its a good story but its just too gore.

"Yes, Im gonna go now."

Thankfully I remember how to do things here.

....

Knock knock

"Come in"

Woow he really is stunning, Lant agriche I remember that I quite liked his character but thinking of his doings... well hes a villain after all.
After I poured tea,

"You."

"Yes?"

"Get out"

Yeah, I shouldnt judge him, I shouldnt judge a mentally disabled person, That handsome face of his is really of no use.

"What a shitty day."

*crack!

The sound of glass shattering on the room, when I went at it, Its crazy.

This crazy person is here too, I forgot. I liked this character too.
Dion Agriche
Woow their visuals are really stunning.

"Ah!"

I jumped out of shock when his eyes suddenly turned to me. As if about to kill me.

"...Crazy"

Did I just?mutter that out loud

"Ha  ha"

Shit. Its over, he's smiling, wait no dont come to me. Dont use me as your anger tool!

I couldnt think straight my body just stiffened up, I cant show my emotions, I bowed to him.

"I didnt see anything"

"What? Go away"

He suddenly kicked me, when I turned around It wasnt me he was looking at, He was just about to leave.
I dug my own grave. I shouldnt have done that.

"One.two.three.four."

Whenever Im nervous its my habit to mutter numbers.

"You"

"Five.six.seven.eight.nine.ten."

He suddenly grabbed my hair

"What is a maid doing here? A spy? Thats so obvious who would send such a lousy spy"

-to be continued