Who's your toy?

No no not like this. Its going to be complicated. Ill just pretend not to know him.

"Mister, I just did it to survive, Please let me go"

"Huh? You think you can just get away like this?"

He grabbed my hand his face up close to me. He's staring at me so intently, I can feel his breath up close. When he suddenly flew away.

"Ouch!"

His body has hit the tree when I looked behind theres dion.

What is he doing here?

"You, What the fvck are you doing"

"Dont touch my toy"

"Since when did you have one?"

"Jeremy, you know I could kill you right?"

A moment before.....

Dion who was doing his task to punish the spies in the household.
He saw a woman standing by the corrider,shocked.

When he was about to leave she suddenly shouted.

"I didnt see anything"
Huh? Is she new? Or is she a spy? This is very irritating, I should get rid of it as soon as possible.

The woman then suddenly counted numbers, When He was about to slice her neck she showed no signs of fear. But what was it before?The woman before her, was smiling sweetly, It made him so uncomfortable.

Dion kept on thinking about the woman,

"If I kill her then she wouldnt bother my mind anymore"

Dion, who was finding the woman saw her running on the forest. He followed her, When he saw the monster he thought it would be okay to just let it kill her, But then she suddenly killed the monster, before her. Who is she? Dion now realized she is a spy.

Soon, Jeremy was approaching her claiming to her. Dion suddenly thought
"I should be the first to kill her"

Jeremy who was pissed gave up and gave dion the maid.

....

What is dion doing here? My head went hazy, maybe because I touched the poisonous plant, I was really weak. I passed out.

When I opened my eyes I was laying on the floor in the room, Dion was sitting on the couch looking at me.

"You woke up"

"..What am I doing here?"

"Did you forget? Or should I make you remember"

Ah... I remember now. But still why?
He stood up walking towards me. He lifted my chin up.

"Who sent you?"
"What..do you mean?"
My mind was still hazy why would dion suddenly pay attention to me? Just leave me alone.

"I dont know what youre talking about"

He suddenly pulled me towards the terrace and asked me then and there.

"Why did you smile?"
"Pardon....? Ah.."

Of couse it was for survival. But Is it that much of a big deal? I stepped back and as he comes forward towards me.
Caressing my neck. Does he really want to kill me that much?

Come to think of it, even if I managed to escape here, Im still going to get killed by the monsters outside. Wait... kill? Now that I think about it, If Im dead, then I would be able to return to my world.

Its the end of the tip as I stepped back, I was pushed beyond the tip of the terrace, It is the third floor, Ive decided.

"Dion.."

Dion Agriche I remember him. He's a psychopath. The reason he's tormenting the female lead, roxana, his half sister is because he wants to feel like a human. The cries from his sister makes him alive.

Now that Ive decided, I caressed his cheek slowly approaching my head towards him. I dont know if its the plant, Im out of my mind today. I caressed his face, smiled and kissed his forehead.

"You are loved... and you deserve the world"

As I said that I sit at the top edge of the terrace, Ready to fall down. Ive lost all my will to survive and I just want to go back to my own life. When I let myself fall down, The gaze before me.... why do you look like that?

His face, shocked gazed at me falling down.

-to be continued