𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

Three years later

"Nik! Get your ass down here!" Sierra shouts from where she was laying in the couch. She heard something crash from upstairs, as if she had startled him but soon enough he was standing Infront of her.

"What is it, princess?"

"Can you make some food?" She ask sweetly with an innocent smile. "Wait- no can you make me some strawberries with peanut butter?" Her eyes twinkled as she looked at her boyfriend, hoping he was willing to make it for her.

"They really weren't kidding when they said 'weird cravings are expected by pregnancy'" he sighs as he makes his way to the kitchen to make the strawberries ready. Sierra laughed as she rubbed a hand in her stomach.

"I love you! You're the best!" She yells after him as she watches him walk away from her. Yes, Sierra was somehow pregnant. It was a pretty big shock when they found out but they were all happy, she remembers the day she found out like it was yesterday.

~
"Are you sure you don't want to go to the doctor's? You've been throwing up for two weeks now." Nik said, concerned for his girlfriend. One day she woke up and just puked her guts out and it has been happening every day since.

"I'm sure it's just some weird stomach bug." She answered, though she knew that it was probably something else but it couldn't be, could it? No, vampires can't procreate, it's just not possible.

"Do I have to stay with you today?" He asks her but, she shook her head.

"No, go spend time with your brothers. Me and rebekah are going to have a girls day while you're all away." She tells him with a soft smile and leans up to kiss him softly.

"I love you, you know that right?" He tells her. They've been together for three years now, Nik had gone through with his plans of building a house for all of them. That's where they were living now. it took some getting used to for Sierra, she'd always lived in small houses but now she was living in a mansion.

Sierra was living together with the people who meant the most to her, the people who accepted her and loved when when no one else did, not even herself. She couldn't be more happier. If you told her three years ago that she would be surrounded by people who love and care for her, she would've laughed in your face. But it was her reality now and she absolutely loved it.

"I know. I love you too. Now go spend time with the other four idiots." She says with a smile. Kol had been pestering his three older brothers and Stefan about wanting to go out together, get drunk together.

"I heard that!" Kol yelled from his room where he was getting ready.

"The only idiot in this house is Kol!" Elijah yelled back and that obviously started a lot of banter and bickering. Eventually idiot one, two, three and four all came downstairs and dragged Klaus away from Sierra.

"Bekah!" She yelled out and waited for the blonde to appear. When she did she took a big breath before asking her something. "Becks, I uh... Can you maybe buy a pregnancy test for me?"

"You think you're pregnant?" Rebekah asked with wide eyes. Sierra nodded before explaining to her that she literally as all symptoms of pregnancy, the morning sickness, the weird cravings, getting tired way to fast. "I'll buy one for you and then if you really are pregnant, were going to organise a little surprise for my brother when they all come home." With that Rebekah left to go to the store to buy her a pregnancy test.

-

She'd just taking the test and was now waiting with rebekah for the results. They were both sitting on the bathroom floor, Sierra couldn't stop biting her nails while Rebekah was just scrolling on Instagram. Eventually the timer went off and Sierra stood up.
She grabbed the test and looked at the result. Her eyes went wide as her jaw dropped on the ground.