Death Anniversary

NSC era 290 , September 20

The house had many living beings but no alive human.

The AI Zhanlu, who's automated protection function was turned off, stood motionless with it's eyes close as if dead in stand.

The python was also in it's house and so the chameleon. All the living sea creatures as if not allowed to live had stopped swimming around as well.

Such a big house, yet no sound could be heard.

Suddenly a song broke through the pin drop silence,

[In the middle of sunless days]

A dim light illuminating Lu Bixing's pale face, who was sitting at the corner of the staircase. His hands carrying countless scars. His figure visibly thin. His hairs longer than usual. The eyebags down his eyes so dark as if painted with ink.

[I hear a soulless scream spreading far]

He kicked off the invisible dust from his newly bought pair of black boots and stood up.

[My tears pouring river as if ]

His eyes glimmering with redness as if blood would pour.

[wanting to water down the dry land]

His eyes moved at the first floor and suddenly a 3D hologram appeared in view, reducing the darkness.

[Giving the white flowers a hope]

A soft smile appeared on Bixing's face, he  threw his hands on the air, imagining the picture of him dancing with his beloved. The imagination he imagined over thousand times.

[To be alive once more]

His feet moved to the right, clutching firmly onto the passing wind as if not wanting to lose the grip on them.

[An unknown weather embracing my heart ]

His heart ached; maybe from the lack of air he felt while dancing on his own with a invisible figure.

Where should he place his hands to feel the heartbeats.

[A gloomy feeling neither alive neither cold]

The cold breeze couldn't pass through the new thick black suit Lu Bixing wore. But he shivered. His thin frame leaned closer to the invisible figure looking for warmth.

[Thousand of letters written by my blood]

The personal device fell from his hand and suddenly a note appeared on thin air.

The many plans he decided to do with his beloved.

[Dried out on the middle of empty bedroom]

The 3D hologram made in the bedroom was now standing in front of him, watching him dancing gently with the music.

[Sending my greetings to you every night]

Surprisingly his steps were so refined as if he has practiced dancing on the song countless times.

[Dear,

don't sleep anymore, I'm waiting back at home ]

Indeed he has danced countless times in this song.