Chapter 10

|Chapter 10|

I smiled.

"Oh, Cameron. I couldn't find you. We're going to fuck." I laughed.

"No you're not." He said grabbing my arm and pulling me away from Jake.

"Call me!" I yelled as I was being dragged away, through the crowd. He shoved my jacket to me and pulled me out the door.

"What the hell did you think you were doing?" He asked. I shrugged. "I specifically told you to stay with me, but no you want to go off and fuck other guys." He yelled.

"Calm down dude." I laughed. I'm still a little loopy from those drinks. "I didn't even sleep with him."

"You were going to and I stopped you from making a huge mistake." He said shaking his head.

"Whatever. Don't act like you were trying to do me a favor. You shouldn't care what I do. I'm just some random girl that you don't know, but have obviously taking a liking to." I said.

"I told you I don't date. Screw her then through with her." He said.

"Okay." I said.

"But that's what I like about you Rayne. You're different from the rest." He said turning towards me. Oh my. Is the bad boy going soft? "It's different with you. I actually find myself caring about you. And believe me, I don't care about anyone or anything. There's something about you though. And I like it." My jaw was dropped and I was at a loss for words. It's not everyday the school's bad boy pours his heart out to you. I didn't know what to do next. I just wanted to get out of this cold weather. I didn't say anything about what he just said because I had no words. Once we got in I rambled on.

"I'm sorry I didn't say anything when you basically told me your feelings. I didn't know what to say..I didn't know what to do either.. I-"

"Just kiss me Rayne." He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck and connected our lips. We stood there for awhile until he decided to sit down. Oh well, makes it easier for me.

*Next Morning*

I sat up in my bed and looked around. Cameron was laying next to me.

"What the hell happened last night?" I whispered to my self. I stood up to realize I was only in a bra in underwear. I found a random shirt and threw it over my head. I climbed back on the bed and shook Cameron awake.

"What?" He mumbled pulling his eyebrows together. His eyes were still closed.

"What happened last night?" I asked.

"Didn't we fuck Britney?" He said turning over.

"Britney? Oh hell no." I said turning him back over. "It's Rayne sweetie. Wake up!" I yelled. He sat up and looked over at me. He smirked.

"Well don't you look good in my clothes." He said. I stood up and threw the shirt off and put on another one. I threw him his shirt.

"Would you like to tell me if anything happened last night?" I asked. He shook his head. "No you're not going to tell me or no we didn't do anything?"

"Calm down Rayne. We didn't." He said standing up. "We just kinda.." I gestured for him to go on. "Oh my gosh! I've got to pee. One second." He said walking into the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and waited for him to come back. I just laid on my bed waiting for him. I'm tired. I closed my eyes just resting them. I heard the bathroom door open I didn't have any energy to open my eyes. I felt the bed dip down.

"Are you going to tell me or?" I asked.

"How about I show you?" He whispered. My eyes opened and he was hovering above me. Wow. How didn't I guess?