The Twilight Saga: Chapter Three

Chapter 3

( Philip left the house of the Cullens )

Jimmiel: Well done, Geian. I've never seen a new born show that kind of strength.

Francis: She's so tamed.

Jay: Francis, dont antagonize her. She is the strongest in our house.

Francis: Pssshhh. Please.

( Francis and Geian did an arm wrestling to see who is the strongest. )

Jimmiel: Alright on 3. 1...2....3!

Narrator: So in the arm wrestling, Geian won. She was the strongest after all. They only had one problem left. Zayin was growing to fast. It just made the moments more precious. While Zayin was catching snowflakes outside....

Zayin: Look, mom. A snowflake.

Geian: Its pretty. Go get another one.

( Zayin took another snowflake, then Irina saw them. Irina thinks Zayin's an immortal child. So Irina told the Volturi. It was against their law to have an Immortal child. Immortal children were very beautiful. They were enchanting. But they couldn't be taught. They couldn't keep the secret of being a vampire. So the Volturi were forced in to kill them. )

Geian: Zayin is nothing like those children! She was born. Not bitten! She grows every single day!

Rogen: So can you just explain that to the Volturi?

Jay: Mark has enough proof than his thoughts.

Rogen: So we fight.

Jimmiel: Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one can stand against Aniela.

Tati: Kujjuhn's even worst.

Geian: Well then, we convince them.

Francis: They're coming to kill us not to talk.

Jay: Your right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Karlo, we have friends all around the world.

Karlo: We won't ask them to fight.

Jay: Not fight. Witness. So enough people know the truth. That way the Volturi might listen.

Georgette: We can ask this of our friends..

( So they decided to find other vampires to witness that Zayin isn't an immortal child. In the morning... )

Georgette: ( Facing Karlo) At least we can go to London again. We haven't been there in a long time.

Karlo: Alright. Let's get this show on the road.

Narrator: Just when they were about to leave, Sam, The leader of the wolves gave them a letter from Tati. )

Sam: ( Giving the letter to Karlo ) Tati asked me to give this to you. She and Jimmiel crossed our lands to the ocean last night.

Georgette: Karlo....

Karlo: They left us..

Sofia: Why?!

Karlo: It didn't say.

Geian: Can I see that?

( Karlo hands the letter to Geian. Tati's letter says: "Gather ar many witnesses as you can before the snow sticks to the ground. That's when they'll come" )

Geian: ( In her mind ) Why would Tati and Jimmiel leave at the momen we needed the most? What do they know?

Jay: Alright. We better go.

Narrator: So all the vampires left. They searched for witnesses. Jay and Geian went to a trip north to their closest relatives. They first went to Irina's house. Irina's family was there. Ream and Sabiya were her sisters. Irina's cousins were Krysten and Douglas.

Ream: Jay, is everything alright? Why didn't you tell us you were coming?

Sabiya: Is it Irina? Have you heard from her?

Jay: Not directly.

Douglas: Why is your bride waiting in the car?

Sabiya: Why do you have a wolf with you? I can smell him from here.

Jay: My family's in danger. I need your help.

Krysten: What's happened?

Jay: It's hard to explain, But I need you to open minded can you do that?

Ream: Of course.

To be continued at Chapter Four