fantasy (9)

Lana was confined to Hellsing for the next week. For once the profiler didn't want to be in the public. The attempted kidnapping in the garage was enough for her. The worst was the collecting of evidence.

Alucard saw.

Scott saw.

Things would change. Alucard would bother her, and Scotland Yard would pity her and think she wasn't able, to do the job. On the third day and Lana only coming out for food, this concerned Alucard. He approached his fledgling before she went to sleep.

"Police Girl! When did you last go clothes shopping?" Alucard said.

"Master, two months ago. I don't need much since I wear a uniform."

"Vlada packed light and needs some new clothes and accessories, if need be. Take her now, as there is a formal at Penwood's this weekend."

"Vlada asked not to attend the formal and Sir Hellsing granted her request Master," Seras said nervously.

"She will be going. With me. Vlada needs out and you will take her. End of story!"

"Yes Master," Seras replied.

After much threatening from Alucard and convincing from Seras. Lana decided to go with Seras, just to get away from the vampire. Though Alucard got a lesson, in oppositional defiance, by Lana. The vampire was not amused but he couldn't show that he was a vampire. That was frustrating.

"Seras, why is Alucard making a big deal about this? I had approval from Sir Integra."

"My master insists you get out for air and socialization," the fledgling vampire said nervously.

"Since when does a psychopathic serial killer care, that someone is socializing?"

Seras sighs softly, "He has taken an interest in you and most likely, doesn't approve of your choice in clothes style."

"Oh well too bad. I don't take fashion tips from serial killers." Lana snorted.

Seras sighed again, this going to go bad she thought. The fledgling took Lana to a clothing boutique, with clothes, a little more up end. Liliana looked around and found some scoop neck dresses. There was black, oxblood and green. The oxblood had a v neckline that plunged a little.

Next was pants. Black was her only color she would piece with 3 pair work slacks, three black more form fitting skirts and 2 tight black jeans. There was a denim vest in black and a jean jacket. She found classy feminine t-shirts, in the same colors and a purple one.

Liliana placed the items on the counter. "I just need to find underwear."

A lady showed her to the section, the profiler bought sets the same color of dresses. Some racy underwear and over the knee leggings.

"Are you set?" Seras asked.

As Police girl drove, the two women talked. Seras had a crush on Pip. They talked about men in general. Lana was quietly pushing Seras, to let some anger blow off, by making degrading sexual comments, that Alucard had used in the past.

In return Seras asked about hitting and kicking her Master. Police Girl was impressed on how Lana actually hurt Alucard. It was but a second, but it was still solid hits.

"I need shoes and a couple formal dresses for the boar of the ball," Lana sighed.

Seras replied, "I know a shop for that. I can take you there."

"Thanks Seras, you're a great help for me." Lilana gave her a hug; she was so happy.

The girls arrived; it was a formal shop. Lana hated these kinds of dresses. Fuck it, she said in her head. The profiler went to the rack with the most risqué dresses. She found one in black, in which she would need to tape her breasts, to keep them in the right spot and not falling out. It was a silky black material, with a strap that went up and hooked at the base of her neck. Her whole back was open and exposed except for the scars. Finally, it had slits up to mid-thigh. There wasn't really any under garments to go under it.